If you are looking for sleek, stylish designed, and minimal-looking soundbars with good quality sound performance, then Soundbars with built-in subwoofers can be a great choice for you. You can get a bulk-free design; moreover, you will not have to lose sound performance with a wide range of affordable products available.
What are the best soundbars with built-in subwoofers?
If you are in a rush, you can check out the 10 Best Soundbars with Built In Subwoofers on amazon by using the following links.
- ZVOX SoundBase 440 with Built-In Subwoofer
- ZVOX SoundBase 770 Soundbar with 3 Built-In Subwoofers
- ZVOX SB500 3.1 Channel Soundbar
- Samsung Sound+ 3-Channel Hi-Res Soundbar with Built-in Subwoofer
- Wohome 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar with Built-in Subwoofer Model S10
- Wohome 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar with Built-in Subwoofer Model S11
- Wohome 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar with Built-in Dual Subwoofers Model S28
- Wohome 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar with Built-in Dual Subwoofers & ARC Input Model S29
- Yamaha YAS-109 Sound Bar with Built-in Subwoofers and Alexa
- BYL 80W 34 Inch Soundbar with Built-in Subwoofer
There are many kinds of options available out there, from the compact ZVOX SoundBases to traditional soundbars with built-in subwoofers from many famous manufacturers such as WOHOME, Yamaha, BYL, etc. so among all of them which one will be perfect for you? It mostly depends on your budget, room, good specifications, and use. Whether you want to buy anything for your living room, home theater, a bedroom, you will be able to pick the best one for you.
ZVOX SoundBase 440 with Built-In Subwoofer
The ZVOX SoundBase 440 (on Amazon) is a compactly designed, mid-range soundbar. ZVOX Audio is a very well-known soundbar and sound base manufacturer. This particular product also comes with one built-in subwoofer. The SoundBase 440 provides you clear dialogue through AccuVoice TV speakers and awesome sound also.
The ZVOX SoundBase 440 comes with pricing that is much less than ZVOX’s SoundBase 770. This home theater sound base comes with one 5-1/4″ built-in subwoofer and five 2″ main speaker drivers so that you can enjoy a wide sound stage. It also has a 45-watt high-efficiency amplifier. The design is 28 inches long. It is compatible with up to 55″ TVs. It has 1 TOSLINK optical digital port, one coaxial digital port, and 2 RCA analog ports for input.
The ZVOX SoundBase 440 is known for providing superior voice clarity because it comes with ZVOX’s proprietary AccuVoice technology. This tech is great for anyone – but especially those hard of hearing. It also comes with ZVOX’s PhaseCue virtual surround processing system so that you can enjoy a three-dimensional, high-quality surround sound. It has a convenient Output Leveling feature that levels out various media sounds coming from the TV.
The SoundBase 770 comes with Bluetooth technology for wireless streaming through your phone, but the SoundBase 440 does not have that feature. Moreover, the SoundBase 440 doesn’t have HDMI ARC connectivity, and you will not be able to control it by an app, and it doesn’t have any HDMI inputs, or neither has USB. It does not work with smart home devices such as Amazon Alexa or Google Home also.
- High quality room-filling 3D sound from one slim cabinet - no external speakers or speaker wires.
- Works well with most TVs up to 55" in size (TV pedestal/feet should be 27" wide or less).
- AccuVoice feature uses hearing aid technology for super-clear dialogue reproduction.
- Built-in subwoofer for excellent bass on music and movies. Output leveling feature tames loud commercials.
- Three Speakers
ZVOX SoundBase 770 Soundbar with 3 Built-In Subwoofers
The ZVOX SoundBase 770 (on Amazon) is also from the manufacturer called ZVOX. It is a compactly designed, high-quality soundbar. It has three built-in subwoofers. It also comes with the same clear dialogue that ZVOX is known for through its AccuVoice TV speakers with impressive sound quality.
The ZVOX SoundBase 770 is more upgraded than the ZVOX SoundBase 440, and it comes with three built-in subwoofers. It comes with more power but in a compact design. It can deliver 125W of total power from five 2 inch x 3-inch speakers with three center-channel speakers and three 5-1/4″ subwoofers. And it is compatible with up to 80″ TVs.
The Soundbase 770 comes with BlueGiga for a well Bluetooth connection and the PhaseCue II system for surround sound. It also has AccuVoice control for audio clarity. The input has 2 TOSLINK optical digital inputs, one coaxial digital input, 2 RCA analog inputs, and one mini-jack on the front.
In case of pricing, the ZVOX SoundBase 770 will cost you a lot more than many other soundbars with built-in subwoofers. As the previous ZVOX SoundBase 440, the Soundbase 770 also does not have HDMI ARC. And any app for phone controls. It also does not have any HDMI or USB inputs, and it does not work with smart home devices such as Alexa from Amazon or Google Home.
Many soundbars in the price range of 770 work with smart home devices, and they also have those specific inputs. So these are major cons for this specific soundbar model.
- Left, right and center speakers for super-clear voice reproduction
- Beautiful full-range sound from a single cabinet, no separate floor standing subwoofer needed
- Each Sound Base can learn to respond to your preferred remote control. Optical and coaxial digital audio and analog audio inputs
- Designed to support a TV placed directly on top of the Sound Base, if desired. Frequency range: 35 Hz - 20 kHz
- AccuVoice feature uses hearing aid technology for super-clear dialog reproduction
ZVOX SB500 3.1 Channel Soundbar with 4″ Subwoofer
This is the third product from ZVOX on this list. The ZVOX SB500 3.1-channel soundbar with a 4″ built-in subwoofer (on Amazon) is a mid-range speaker. It also comes with the same sound clarity features through AccuVoice, which is ZVOX’s signature feature. Moreover, the SB500 also allows you to experience Dolby Digital combinations.
The ZVOX SB500 is a mid-range 3.1-channel soundbar that comes with three speakers and a 4 inches built-in subwoofer with Mega Bass. It can deliver 140 watts of power. It is also compatible with Dolby Digital surround sound, and it has AccuVoice for digital clarity and Bluetooth compatibility that allows you to stream wirelessly. The input comes with an RCA stereo port, an optical digital audio input, and a coaxial digital audio input.
Though the ZVOX SB500 has a built-in subwoofer, some users reported that it didn’t meet their expectations for the low bass they were looking for. And it was the best option for sound clarity with good sound quality. The updated version of this sounbar comes with a subwoofer output, which some users utilized for an external subwoofer.
As with other soundbars from ZVOX in this list, it also does not have any HDMI inputs or HDMI ARC connectivity, or USB inputs. And it is also not compatible with smart home systems like Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
- Room-filling 3D sound from a single anodized aluminum cabinet.Works well with TVs from 50 ”- 90”. Works with your current remote control.
- AccuVoice feature uses hearing aid technology to deliver ultra-clear dialogue.Amplifier: The SB500 uses a high-efficiency 140 watt Class D digital amplifier,Speakers: (3) 2" long-excursion full-range speakers
- Bluetooth wireless music streaming from your phone or tablet. Frequency range: 42 Hz - 20 kHz.
- Dual built-in subwoofers with Mega Bass produce great bass without external subwoofer. Can be wall-mounted, placed upright on furniture, or placed "flat" on furniture
- Multiple inputs make it simple to add Chrome cast Audio for multi-zone Wi-Fi streaming music.
Samsung Sound+ 3.0 Channel Hi-Res Soundbar with Built-in Subwoofer
This option on this list is from the top tech appliance and device brand Samsung. It is one of the biggest companies in the world of technology. The Samsung Sound+3-Channel Hi-Res Soundbar (on Amazon) is another good quality soundbar available in mid-range. It can deliver high-resolution, full-spectrum sound. And it comes with an internal subwoofer.
The Samsung Sound+ 3-Channel Hi-Res Soundbar can give you an output of high-resolution, full-spectrum sound and powerful bass with the help of an internal subwoofer. The system comes with 180W of total power. You can easily use a 4K pass-through to connect to any 4K video source and play the video.
It comes with nine built-in speakers that can give you an immersive, room-filling sound experience with the help of the dedicated amp. And the powerful built-in subwoofer is very good at adding the bass. It is compatible with DTS and Dolby Digital. The input comes with one analog audio, an optical digital audio, a USB 2.0, and an HDMI port. It comes with Bluetooth connectivity. It is also compatible with Amazon Alexa.
Some of the consumers are not happy with the limitations of Bluetooth connectivity. The Samsung Sound+ 3-Channel Hi-Res Soundbar comes with the Samsung Multiroom app so that you can play the music via Bluetooth. And you can only play music from Pandora, Spotify premium, and music downloaded to your phone. So it does not support YouTube or other streaming services.
Moreover, many soundbar users note soundbars in general; the sound+ can’t give true surround sound experience. But it is really a great alternative with a slightly less powerful sound.
- HOME THEATER SOUND: 9 speakers with dedicated amps let you experience rich, room-filling home theater sound from a one-piece soundbar without the need for a separate subwoofer
- WIDE-RANGE TWEETER: Hear consistently great sound anywhere in the room with tweeters that cover a much wider frequency range
- ALEXA VOICE CONTROL: Enjoy your soundbar hands-free using Alexa voice control by simply saying the song title or a few lines of the lyrics (Alexa device sold separately)
- DISTORTION CANCELLING TECHNOLOGY: Predicts and cancels out distortion before it happens; Multi-speaker control increases the power and depth of bass by precisely coordinating the movement of each speaker
- 4K PASS-THROUGH WITH HDR: Built-in 4K pass-through for connecting to UHD 4K sources for a seamless audio experience that matches your video
Wohome 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar with Built-in Subwoofer Model S10
Wohome is a very well-known manufacturer. They are famous because of manufacturing smart home products, including Wi-Fi video doorbells, soundbars, and dehumidifiers. Recently they are making very good quality soundbars. The Wohome S10 (on Amazon) is one of their creation. It is a low-priced 2.1-channel soundbar. It comes with a 3″ built-in subwoofer, DSP (Digital Signal Processing) technology, and multiple inputs.
The Wohome S10 is a 34-inch soundbar. It comes with three drivers. Those are a built-in 3-inch subwoofer and two 3-inch full-range speakers. It can give you the output of 100 dB of surround sound to fill your room. It is compatible with up to 40″ TVs. with the help of DSP technology, you can get clear voices and an immersive home theater sound experience. DSP on the S10 includes four different sound modes: movie, music, news, and default (with adjustable bass and treble).
It comes with Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity that has a range of up to 30 feet. It has AUX, RCA, USB optical, and coaxial input ports. You can connect Amazon Echo or your Echo Dot to a soundbar via Bluetooth so that you can play music wirelessly.
The Wohome S10 is a great soundbar, but it has many drawbacks also. It does not come with HDMI ARC. So you may not be able to make 4k connectivity with it. It also does not have an HDMI input. And it is not consistent with smart home devices like Amazon Alexa and Google Home. Moreover, there is no dedicated app to control the device from your smartphone.
- 90 dB of room filling：produce crystal clear sound for all your movie, music, gaming, and TV shows, enjoy a round, high-end audio experience
- Enhanced Ultra bass: 2x 3" full-range drivers and dual bass tube speakers that bring the richer and deeper bass, built-in 2x 1" tweeter speakers too
- Great 3 equalizer modes and built-in DSP chip: support movie mode, music mode, and dialogue modes, find your favorite sound via the remote control，what's more, support 3D surround sound, a great home theater system for you
- Multiple inputs: wireless Bluetooth 5.0 / wired connection including RCA, Optical, Coaxial, and USB, please note RCA cable and optical cable supplied only
- More features: Easy setup; remote control; mountable design, mount kit provided; DC power, adapter provided; cannot compatible with TV remote or universal remote; 100% satisfaction serviceMore features: Easy setup; remote control; mountable design, mount kit provided; DC power, adapter provided; cannot compatible with TV remote or universal remote; 100% satisfaction service
Wohome 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar with Built-in Subwoofer Model S11
The Wohome S11 (on Amazon) is a low-budget but highly rated soundbar. It comes with 2.1-channel output, and it has dual built-in subwoofers that provide an impressive sound quality in this budget. The Wohome S11 is similar to soundbars from more famous brand names with higher prices, as is the standard across the board for products of Wohome Audio.
The Wohome S11 will cost you more than the S10 because it comes with dual 3 inches subwoofers and two 3 inches full-range speakers. So there are four drivers and an additional 5 dB of power and deep bass in total. The length of this soundbar is 38 inches. It is compatible with up to 40 inches TVs.
It has all the features that the S10 comes with. It also includes Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity with the ability to connect Amazon Echo for music play, DSP technology that can give you four sound modes, and AUX, RCA, USB optical, and coaxial inputs.
The Wohome S11 is also a great soundbar like the S10. It can give you an impressive sound quality at a very affordable price. It is comparable with more expensive soundbars because of its quality. But it has some drawbacks also. It does not come with HDMI or HDMI ARC inputs, and it is not consistent with smart home devices like Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
- Powerful Bass: built-in 2 subwoofers produces deep bass for all your movies, music, gaming and TV shows, enhance your hearing experience
- Room-Filling Sound: powerful 4 drivers output great surround sound in your room, upgrade your TV audio experience, 34-inch great fit for 40" or above class smart and traditional TVs
- Clear Voice: 2.1 channel designed with DSP Technology for amazing clarity and precision, support 4 equalizer modes including movie, news, music and default sound mode
- Multiple Inputs: enjoy wireless streaming music via the Bluetooth 5.0; wired connection support Aux, ARC, USB and optical input, what's more, ARC connection support the TV remote and cable remote
- More Features: 34-inch 80w; bass and treble adjustable; wall mountable, mount kit provided; remote control;100% satisfaction service
Wohome 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar with Built-in Dual Subwoofers Model S28
It is the third option from the manufacturer named Wohome. The Wohome S28 is a low-cost, 2.1-channel Bluetooth soundbar (on Amazon). It comes with six drivers in total so that it can easily cover a big living room. It also comes with DSP technology and multiple inputs.
The Wohome S28 can deliver more upgraded sound than both the S10 and S11 within just a little more price. It comes with two 3 inches subwoofer speakers, two 1 inches tweeter speakers, and two 3 inches full-range speakers with 105 dB of max power. The S28 is also 38 long as like the S11. It is compatible with up to 40 inches TVs.
It also comes with the same features as the S10 and S11, with the DSP technology that comes with four sound modes, sound clarity, Bluetooth 4.2, Amazon Echo music compatibility, USB, optical, coaxial, RCA, and AUX input ports for connection.
Though the sound quality delivered by the Wohome S28 is updated than the S11 and S10, it still does not have an HDMI or HDMI ARC port. Moreover, it is not compatible with smart home devices.
- Deep Bass: built-in 2x 3-inch subwoofers, produce powerful bass to all movies, music, and TV Shows, enjoy great bass in your home
- Powerful 80W 38-inch Soundbar: except dual subwoofers, also built-in 2x 3-inch full-range speaker, output up to 105 dB loud sound，upgrade your TV audio experience, a great fit for 40" above Class smart and traditional TVs
- Clear voice: 2.1 channel soundbar designed with DSP technology for amazing clarity and precision for enhanced dialogue, support movie/news/music/default sound modes, what's more, bass and treble adjustable under default mode
- Multiple Inputs: enjoy wireless streaming music through Bluetooth 5.0, also you can choose the wired connection including digital Optical, RCA, AUX, ARC, and USB, compatible with TVs, projectors, computers, smartphones, tablet, PCs, PS4, DVDs, and other devices.
- More Features: ARC connection support TV remote and universal remote to on/off soundbar and adjust the volume; remote controller supplied; wall mountable, mount kit provided; optical cable and RCA cable supplied, exclude ARC cable; 100% satisfaction service
Wohome 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar with Built-in Dual Subwoofers & ARC Input Model S29
The Wohome S29 (on Amazon) is the only soundbar from Wohome that comes with ARC compatibility. Still, it comes at a lower price than more famous brands. It has six drivers built-in, and it also has a DSP chip, advanced Bluetooth connectivity, deep bass, and high power.
The length of the Wohome S29 is 38 inches. It has six drivers, and those are dual subwoofers, two 3 inch full-range speakers, and two 1 inch tweeter speakers. In addition, it can deliver 105 dB of power. It is compatible with up to 40 inches TVs. It also includes a DSP chip and four modes to support movies, music, news, and default sound.
It comes with Bluetooth 4.2 for wireless streaming music with a range of 30 feet. It is also consistent with Amazon Echo, and it has USB, optical, coaxial, AUX, RCA, and ARC for the input.
The Wohome S29 is a great soundbar in this price range, and it comes with great built quality. But the only major drawback of this soundbar is that it is not compatible with smart home devices.
- Deep Bass: built-in 2x 3-inch subwoofers, produce powerful bass to all movies, music, and TV Shows,enjoy great bass in your home
- Powerful 80W 38-inch Soundbar: except dual subwoofers, also built-in 2x 3-inch full range speaker and 2 x 1-inch tweeter speakers, output up to 105 dB loud sound，upgrade your TV audio experience, a great fit for 40" or above TVs
- Clear voice: 2.1 channel soundbar designed with DSP technology for amazing clarity and precision for enhanced dialogue, support movie/news/music/default sound modes, what's more, bass and treble adjustable under default mode
- Multiple Inputs:enjoy wireless streaming music through Bluetooth 4.2, wired connection including digital Optical, RCA, AUX and USB, what's more, support TV ARC, compatible with TVs, projectors, computers, smartphones, tablet, PCs, PS4, DVDs and other devices.
- More Features: remote controller supplied(can not compatible with universal remote);wall mount kit provided;we offer 100% satisfaction service and lifetime technical support, any questions, please feel free to contact us via Amazon message or contact info on the service card.
Yamaha YAS-109 Sound Bar with Built-in Subwoofers, Bluetooth, and Alexa Voice Control
Yamaha is a very famous manufacturer. They have many products, from musical instruments to motorsports, audio, visual, and beyond. They are one of the most trusted brands in technology. The Yamaha YAS-109 (on Amazon) also comes with the same start build quality. It has dual built-in subwoofers and smart home integration. It can give you a clear sound.
The Yamaha YAS-109 is nothing but an updated version of the previous YAS-108. That also has built-in subwoofers. The YAS-109 will cost you a few dollars more than that. It comes with a slim and minimalistic design. It has dual built-in subwoofers, Clear Voice sound mode for better sound clarity, DTS Virtual:X for an immersive sound experience, and app control so that you can operate it from your phone.
The YAS-109 is compatible with Bluetooth streaming and hands-free voice control through Amazon Alexa. And you can also enjoy updates to your YAS-109 soundbar through the smartphone app.
This one also comes with the same pricing as many other soundbars with built-in subwoofers though many users do not think the sound is as high quality as some higher-priced options and traditional surround sound systems. Though it is a great soundbar at this price range, you may feel that it is not able to give you the fully immersive surround sound experience you may be looking for, exceptionally if you are looking for something to use in a large space.
Moreover, it does not have any HDMI ARC, and it is not compatible with Google Home.
- Easy setup with HDMI or Optical connections
- Built in subwoofers for deep bass in 1 slim sound bar
- Clear voice for enhanced dialogue clarity. Output power: 120W
- Alexa built in for voice control of your sound bar, playing music, listening to news, setting alarms and timers, asking questions, controlling smart home devices, and more
- With Alexa, playing music is as simple as asking for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon music and more
BYL 80W 34 Inch Soundbar with Built-in Subwoofer
BYL is a famous name in the affordable soundbar market. The name BYL actually stands for Better Your Life. They are using a kind of technology to create soundbar speakers that can give you an immersive theater environment experience. The BYL 80W 34 Inch Soundbar (on Amazon) comes with DSP technology, advanced Bluetooth connectivity, and powerful bass to create a high-quality sound.
This BYL soundbar is 34 inches long. It is the 2019 upgraded version that comes with up to 80W of total power. That also has deep bass, a high-sensitivity remote, DSP technology for a 3D surround sound system, and advanced 5.0 Bluetooth technology. It also comes with a great look. And it looks best with smart TVs from 32 inches to 50 inches. But it is compatible with any sized TV.
The BYL 80W 34 Inch Soundbar also comes with the DSP technology that provides three different modes (music, movie, and dialogue), and the quality dialogue provided by this one is so clear.
After all, this BYL soundbar is a great option. It comes with good sound and quality. Though the sound was really great at this price range, some tech enthusiasts would probably enjoy a higher-end model.
It is a great solution as the basics of a soundbar go. But it does not come with any HDMI input or HDMI ARC. It is not compatible with smart home device integration like Alexa and Google Home also.
- Upgraded Version: High-sensitivity remote control displays the different modes by means of different colored LED lights. Deep bass, improved power (Up to 80W). Advanced built-in Subwoofer bring powerful bass for all your movies, music and TV shows. Enjoy expansive audio and crystal-clear sound.(Fit for 32Inch--50Inch Smart TV).
- 3D Surround Sound System: support Movie/Music/Dialogue modes thanks to DSP Technology. bring you a fantastic surrounded sound. Lets you hear every details of your music and movies, with crisp, breathtaking detail and exceptional clarity.
- Advanced 5.0 Bluetooth Technology: Connect over Bluetooth in seconds to your any Bluetooth Audio devices. To play from TVs use the included optical cable. It also supports Aux in, RCA, USB.
- Control with Remote or Buttons: No matter if you’re standing by the TV or laying on the couch, the tv soundbar speaker can be operated via the integrated top buttons or included remote control. To make its operation even more intuitive, the LED indicator shines through the grid in different colors matching the selected functions.
When you are looking for the perfect soundbar with a built-in subwoofer for you, then you will see that there are many options available, and you can be confused about which one will be the best for you.
In that case, we hope that our article on 10 Best Soundbars with Built-In Subwoofers in 2021. Actually, the right one for you will depend on your current technology, such as if you want to connect a smart home device (Alexa or google home) or have a 4K TV or not, your budget, your room, and your personal taste.
Whatever you choose and buy, you will really enjoy the simplicity of a soundbar with a built-in subwoofer, and besides, you do not have to sacrifice sound quality.
-our editorial board has reviewed this article and has been approved for publication according to our editorial policy.
You May Also Like…
- How To Use Bluetooth Speaker With Amazon Fire Stick?
- How to Mount Soundbar to TV?
- HDMI Cable Length – Does HDMI Cable Length Matter?
- Can You Use HDMI Splitter On Fire TV Stick?
- What is HDMI Splitter? How Does HDMI Splitter Work?
Last update on 2021-08-24