Amazon Fire TV Stick is a very fantastic device, enabling you to get your media streaming setup without any hassle and allowing you to take that system with you anywhere there has a screen to plug into. To make a more strong home theater setup, you may be wondering how to free the audio from your screen’s built-in speakers and also to a Bluetooth option.
Press the Fire TV’s settings button. Select Controllers and Bluetooth Devices, then select Different Bluetooth Devices. Make sure your speakers are in pairing mode. Select your device from the list of discovered devices.
When this doesn’t work automatically or trying to get creative and want to connect to headphones or multiple Bluetooth speakers simultaneously, there are many more below for you. Still, thankfully the basics of the system are pretty simple. When your Fire TV Stick is on and your favorite Bluetooth speaker is ready to go, then follow the next steps.
How to Connect a Bluetooth Device to a Fire TV Stick:
One quick suggestion here, these instructions are only for connecting the speakers directly to the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
This should be simple enough to use easily. When your TV and the Fire Stick are both powered on. It would be best if you needed to use your Television’s input selector so that it can navigate to the input that the Fire TV Stick is routed to. Then, To continue to the ‘settings page, you’ll need the Fire TV Stick’s remote.
One quick technique here: if you’ve misplaced your remote or the dog has already chewed it up, and you have also lost your remote, you may use Amazon’s Fire TV Remote app so that you can log in and control your TV from your phone or tablet.
2) Select ‘Controllers and Bluetooth Devices’, then ‘Other Bluetooth Devices’
That should be much straight forward as well. When you are on the settings page, navigate first to the option which reads ‘Controllers and Bluetooth Devices.’ This the menu option that doesn’t call out speakers outright, but it’s where you can manage all of the Bluetooth connections. For example, if you want to add a new remote, this is where you should come to do it.
On the following page, select the option ‘Other Bluetooth Devices.’ If you’re trying to connect your speaker or headphones, this is where you’ll add your Bluetooth speaker or where you would select your Bluetooth headphones
3) Put Your Bluetooth Speakers in the Pairing Mode
There is no matter what type of Bluetooth speaker you have; this step should be much easier. Generally, it affects simply holding the power button to get an extra long time to turn on the speaker. There are some speakers, which may require you to hit a separate button to begin this process. Reference your speaker’s instructions if it’s impossible to put the devices in the pairing mode properly.
If you do not have a Bluetooth speaker and you’re planning your new setup, rest ensured that there are plenty of options that are cheap and easy to use, like the Anker Soundcore Bluetooth Speaker (on Amazon), and if you want to fill the room with sound you can use something which has the higher sound like the Bose SoundLink Revolve (also on Amazon).
4) Select Your Device from the ‘Discovered Devices’ List
At last, now you are at the spot where you can see your speaker broadcasting its signal, and the Fire TV Stick is picking it up. If you see many options on this screen, you will have to use their reported names to determine which one you are the speaker, but it should be much clear.
Then select your speaker from the list, and wait for some hearable pairing notice (a chime or ding) from the speaker itself. At this point, the screen would also reflect that the speaker is connected. After that, you can get back out of this menu and start using the Fire TV Stick as normal. Now, only the sound should be coming through your speaker.
If you do not find your speaker on the ‘Discovered Devices’ list, there are a few things that you can try. First, you should turn the speaker on and off again while scanning for Bluetooth devices on the Fire TV Stick’s menu. If that doesn’t work, you should stop the power cycle both for the Bluetooth speaker and the Fire TV Stick to start from scratch.
If a signal still does not see by you at this point, you should check your speaker’s instructions and make sure that you are putting it in pairing mode properly. If that doesn’t go, see if there are any instructions on clearing the pairing history on the Bluetooth speaker. It might not be connecting because it has already connected to another device.
When the speaker seems to be connected but you can’t hear any sound, try to use the volume controls on the Fire TV Stick remote to raise the volume, and if that doesn’t work, try the physical volume buttons on the speaker itself.
But after all, you are not having any success; try to plug a Bluetooth speaker into a power outlet so that you can make sure it must have power. Some compact Bluetooth speakers have just enough power to turn on and go into Bluetooth pairing mode before powering down again when the battery is low, and that doesn’t make it automatically clear.
Connecting Multiple Speakers at the Same Time
So you have already got the Bluetooth speaker connected, but what happens if you’re going for a fuller, more room-filling sound. You might be wondering is it possible to connect multiple speakers to your Fire TV Stick, to get multi-channel sound in the room.
This gets a little more complicated. First of all, you won’t be able to get multi-channel/stereo sound, but you can reproduce the audio signal to go to two places. You will need another device, the TaoTronics Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter/Receiver (on Amazon), which supports the connection of two Bluetooth devices.
You will need to connect this to your screen’s audio port because now you are not getting the sound from the Fire TV Stick’s source but the TV’s audio management. So, it would be best if you used the TaoTronics’ aux cable to plug into either your Television or Projector’s aux port. Finally, follow the TaoTronics instructions for pairing your multiple Bluetooth speakers to the device.
There might be one exception here if you have a device with Bluetooth 5 installed, in which case you can connect multiple speakers.
What About Headphones?
There are several cases where you would rather use Bluetooth headphones than a dedicated speaker, and follow all of the above instructions apply to Bluetooth headphones as well: you can follow the instructions above to connect to the Fire TV Stick, or you can also use the TaoTronics device to connect many pairs of headphones.
Since you can see, it’s quite straightforward to connect either a portable Bluetooth speaker or Bluetooth headphones to your Fire TV Stick. And it’s not too much complicated for connecting multiple speakers or headphones. That increases the flexibility of your system significantly. It also allows you to run a whole home theater system of a Fire TV Stick and take that experience with you on the go.
- Cinematic experience - Watch in vibrant 4K Ultra HD with support for Dolby Vision, HDR, and HDR10+.
- Home theater audio with Dolby Atmos - Feel scenes come to life with support for immersive Dolby Atmos audio on select titles with compatible home audio systems.
- Endless entertainment - Stream more than 1 million movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, Peacock, and more, plus listen to millions of songs. Subscription fees may apply.
- Live and free TV - Watch live TV, news, and sports with subscriptions to SLING TV, YouTube TV, and others. Stream for free with Pluto TV, IMDb TV, YouTube and more.
- Alexa Voice Remote lets you use your voice to search and launch shows across apps. Plus, control power and volume on your TV and soundbar with a single remote.
-our editorial board has reviewed this article and has been approved for publication according to our editorial policy.
- 【Clear&Delightful Sound】: The subtle little body delivers a stunning 15W sound. Well made for distortion-free sound, the Bluetooth speaker has loud highs, a crisp midrange and full bass to put you in the zone!
- 【Practical Waterproof】: Splashproof, Rainproof, Dustproof, Sandproof;Perfect for the beach, poolside, car, boat & golf cart.IPX6 rated speakers are resistant to mild water spray and splashing, but cannot be partially or fully submerged in water.
- 【TWS-360° Stereo】: TWS function - enables two Bluetooth wireless speakers to be connected in tandem. Let's enjoy a full 360° of loud 30W music in the home theatre, at parties, on the beach, in the park or anywhere else imaginable.
- 【Portable speaker】: 4.5 inches high, 3.5 inches in diameter; comes with TF card slot ( supports WAV / FLAC / APE / MP3 format ), 3.5 AUX input port, Type-C(Fast charging) and a lanyard for leisure, entertainment, office, indoor, outdoor, hiking, beach, etc.
- 【Bluetooth V5.0】: The Bluetooth speaker has the latest Bluetooth 5.0 chip built in to ensure fast pairing and a stable connection. The built-in microphone provides high quality and convenient hands-free calls. The speaker can automatically reconnect to the last device used.
- WIRELESS BLUETOOTH STREAMING: Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns enjoying powerful sound.
- UP TO 20 HOURS OF PLAYTIME: Built-in rechargeable Li-ion 7500mAH battery supports up to 20 hours of playtime and charges your device via USB port
- IPX7 WATERPROOF: Take Charge 4 to the beach or the pool without worrying about spills or even submersion in water
- JBLCONNECT plus Amplify your listening experience to epic levels and rock the party perfectly by wirelessly connecting more than 100 JBL Connect plus enabled speakers.
- DURABLE FABRIC AND RUGGED MATERIAL: The durable fabric material and rugged rubber housing allows your speaker to outlast all of your adventures
- State-of-the-art design – SoundLink Flex outdoor speaker is packed with exclusive technologies and a custom-engineered transducer for deep, clear, and immersive audio at home or on the go
- Clearest possible sound – Proprietary Position Qtechnology automatically detects the position of your portable Bluetooth speaker for optimal sound quality in any orientation or environment
- Waterproof wireless speaker for travel – SoundLink Flex is rigorously tested to meet IP67 waterproof speaker standards. Crafted and sealed with waterproof materials, it even floats – ideal for outdoor adventures
- Portable Bluetooth speaker – Built to resist water, dust, and debris, in a design that withstands drops and rust, this compact speaker goes wherever you do. It’s also easy to hold and store, and resistant to corrosion and UV light
- Rechargeable wireless speaker battery – Portable speaker charges through USB-C cable (included). Lithium-ion battery offers up to 12 hours of life per charge
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
- 12 hours of playtime - IPX7 waterproof
- Premium JBL Sound Quality - Made with 100 Recycled Plastic
- Power source type: Battery Powered
- Connector type: 3.5mm Stereo
- All-purpose Bluetooth speaker - Take the party everywhere with Flip 4, a portable Bluetooth speaker that delivers powerful stereo sound. With durable, waterproof fabric, this speaker features up to 12 hours of continuous, high-quality audio playtime.
- Wireless & noise cancelling - Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker & take turns playing impressive stereo sound. Plus, take crystal-clear calls from your speaker, thanks to the noise and echo-cancelling speakerphone.
- Waterproof & durable - No more worrying about rain or spills: Flip 4 is completely waterproof—you can even submerge it in water. Plus, the improved, durable fabric material and rugged rubber housing protects the speaker on your outdoor adventures.
- Extra features - Link over 100 JBL Connect+ enabled speakers together to amplify the party.
- Includes bass radiator - Hear the bass, feel the bass, see the bass: Dual external passive radiators demonstrate how powerful your speaker is.
- Small yet powerful speaker for streaming music and more. Get rich, room-filling sound with Play:1, and control it with the Sonos app.
- The compact design fits just about any space. Put it on your kitchen countertop, or tuck it away on your office bookshelf.
- Go from unboxing to listening in minutes with just 1 cord and step-by-step guidance in the Sonos app.
- Pair 2 Play: 1's in the same room for stereo separation and more detailed sound.
- Easily connect Sonos speakers in different rooms over Wi-Fi to create a home sound system that brings every room and everyone together.
- EXTRA BASS for deep, punchy sound
- Sound Diffusion Processor expands sound far and wide
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP67 rated)
- Up to 16 hours of battery life with indicator
- Compact portable design with multiway strap included
- JBL Pro Sound with an optimized long excursion driver, separate tweeter and dual JBL bass radiators
- Long lasting battery delivers up to 20 hours of playtime
- Take the Charge with you anywhere due to its IP67 waterproof and dustproof rating
- PartyBoost feature allows you to pair two JBL PartyBoost-compatible speakers together in stereo or link multiple JBL PartyBoost-compatible speakers for really incredible sound
- Built-in powerbank lets you charge your devices without taking a break
- Bluetooth Speakers - The latest Bluetooth 5.3 wireless speakers provide faster connection speed, more stable signal transmission and lower power consumption. Easily connect with your phones, computers, Windows and other Bluetooth devices
- Durable and Portable - The smooth rubber appearance protects BUGANI M83 bluetooth speaker from scratches and impacts. Carrying your music around with the TPU handle. IPX6 waterproof speakers are perfect for pool, beach parties
- 60W power - The amazing 60W power provides the best listening experience. Two full-range drivers and two woofer pumps out more volume with less than 1% total harmonic distortion. Connect 2 BUGANI M83 bluetooth speaker to create the left and right channel, getting 120W powerful stereo sound
- Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker - Play up to 24H for a fully single charge. You can use the BUGANI M83 to charge your phone, tablet or any other devices at any time without worrying about your devices being out of power during music appreciation
- What You Get: BUGANI M83 Bluetooth Speaker, Type C Charging Cable, Aux Cable, Quick Start Guide, BUGANI's 12-month quality service and our lifetime customer service
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming
- 12 hours of playtime
- IPX7 waterproof
- Pair multiple speakers with party boost
- Premium JBL sound quality
You May Also Like…
- How to Control Soundbar With TV Remote?
- What’s the Difference Between 2.1 and 3.1 Soundbar?
- How to Setup Logitech Harmony Hub?
- What is 4K Soundbar?
- Sonos Playbar vs. Bose SoundTouch 300
Last update on 2022-06-29