Amazon Fire TV Stick is a very fantastic device, enabling you to get your media streaming setup without any hassle and allowing you to take that system with you anywhere there has a screen to plug into. To make a more strong home theater setup, you may be wondering how to free the audio from your screen’s built-in speakers and also to a Bluetooth option.
Press the Fire TV’s settings button. Select Controllers and Bluetooth Devices, then select Different Bluetooth Devices. Make sure your speakers are in pairing mode. Select your device from the list of discovered devices.
When this doesn’t work automatically or trying to get creative and want to connect to headphones or multiple Bluetooth speakers simultaneously, there are many more below for you. Still, thankfully the basics of the system are pretty simple. When your Fire TV Stick is on and your favorite Bluetooth speaker is ready to go, then follow the next steps.
How to Connect a Bluetooth Device to a Fire TV Stick:
One quick suggestion here, these instructions are only for connecting the speakers directly to the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
This should be simple enough to use easily. When your TV and the Fire Stick are both powered on. It would be best if you needed to use your Television’s input selector so that it can navigate to the input that the Fire TV Stick is routed to. Then, To continue to the ‘settings page, you’ll need the Fire TV Stick’s remote.
One quick technique here: if you’ve misplaced your remote or the dog has already chewed it up, and you have also lost your remote, you may use Amazon’s Fire TV Remote app so that you can log in and control your TV from your phone or tablet.
2) Select ‘Controllers and Bluetooth Devices’, then ‘Other Bluetooth Devices’
That should be much straight forward as well. When you are on the settings page, navigate first to the option which reads ‘Controllers and Bluetooth Devices.’ This the menu option that doesn’t call out speakers outright, but it’s where you can manage all of the Bluetooth connections. For example, if you want to add a new remote, this is where you should come to do it.
On the following page, select the option ‘Other Bluetooth Devices.’ If you’re trying to connect your speaker or headphones, this is where you’ll add your Bluetooth speaker or where you would select your Bluetooth headphones
3) Put Your Bluetooth Speakers in the Pairing Mode
There is no matter what type of Bluetooth speaker you have; this step should be much easier. Generally, it affects simply holding the power button to get an extra long time to turn on the speaker. There are some speakers, which may require you to hit a separate button to begin this process. Reference your speaker’s instructions if it’s impossible to put the devices in the pairing mode properly.
If you do not have a Bluetooth speaker and you’re planning your new setup, rest ensured that there are plenty of options that are cheap and easy to use, like the Anker Soundcore Bluetooth Speaker (on Amazon), and if you want to fill the room with sound you can use something which has the higher sound like the Bose SoundLink Revolve (also on Amazon).
4) Select Your Device from the ‘Discovered Devices’ List
At last, now you are at the spot where you can see your speaker broadcasting its signal, and the Fire TV Stick is picking it up. If you see many options on this screen, you will have to use their reported names to determine which one you are the speaker, but it should be much clear.
Then select your speaker from the list, and wait for some hearable pairing notice (a chime or ding) from the speaker itself. At this point, the screen would also reflect that the speaker is connected. After that, you can get back out of this menu and start using the Fire TV Stick as normal. Now, only the sound should be coming through your speaker.
If you do not find your speaker on the ‘Discovered Devices’ list, there are a few things that you can try. First, you should turn the speaker on and off again while scanning for Bluetooth devices on the Fire TV Stick’s menu. If that doesn’t work, you should stop the power cycle both for the Bluetooth speaker and the Fire TV Stick to start from scratch.
If a signal still does not see by you at this point, you should check your speaker’s instructions and make sure that you are putting it in pairing mode properly. If that doesn’t go, see if there are any instructions on clearing the pairing history on the Bluetooth speaker. It might not be connecting because it has already connected to another device.
When the speaker seems to be connected but you can’t hear any sound, try to use the volume controls on the Fire TV Stick remote to raise the volume, and if that doesn’t work, try the physical volume buttons on the speaker itself.
But after all, you are not having any success; try to plug a Bluetooth speaker into a power outlet so that you can make sure it must have power. Some compact Bluetooth speakers have just enough power to turn on and go into Bluetooth pairing mode before powering down again when the battery is low, and that doesn’t make it automatically clear.
Connecting Multiple Speakers at the Same Time
So you have already got the Bluetooth speaker connected, but what happens if you’re going for a fuller, more room-filling sound. You might be wondering is it possible to connect multiple speakers to your Fire TV Stick, to get multi-channel sound in the room.
This gets a little more complicated. First of all, you won’t be able to get multi-channel/stereo sound, but you can reproduce the audio signal to go to two places. You will need another device, the TaoTronics Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter/Receiver (on Amazon), which supports the connection of two Bluetooth devices.
You will need to connect this to your screen’s audio port because now you are not getting the sound from the Fire TV Stick’s source but the TV’s audio management. So, it would be best if you used the TaoTronics’ aux cable to plug into either your Television or Projector’s aux port. Finally, follow the TaoTronics instructions for pairing your multiple Bluetooth speakers to the device.
There might be one exception here if you have a device with Bluetooth 5 installed, in which case you can connect multiple speakers.
What About Headphones?
There are several cases where you would rather use Bluetooth headphones than a dedicated speaker, and follow all of the above instructions apply to Bluetooth headphones as well: you can follow the instructions above to connect to the Fire TV Stick, or you can also use the TaoTronics device to connect many pairs of headphones.
Since you can see, it’s quite straightforward to connect either a portable Bluetooth speaker or Bluetooth headphones to your Fire TV Stick. And it’s not too much complicated for connecting multiple speakers or headphones. That increases the flexibility of your system significantly. It also allows you to run a whole home theater system of a Fire TV Stick and take that experience with you on the go.
- Cinematic experience - Watch in vibrant 4K Ultra HD with support for Dolby Vision, HDR, and HDR10+.
- Home theater audio with Dolby Atmos - Feel scenes come to life with support for immersive Dolby Atmos audio on select titles with compatible home audio systems.
- Endless entertainment - Stream more than 1 million movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, Peacock, and more, plus listen to millions of songs. Subscription fees may apply.
- Live and free TV - Watch live TV, news, and sports with subscriptions to SLING TV, YouTube TV, and others. Stream for free with Pluto TV, IMDb TV, YouTube and more.
- Alexa Voice Remote lets you use your voice to search and launch shows across apps. Plus, control power and volume on your TV and soundbar with a single remote.
-our editorial board has reviewed this article and has been approved for publication according to our editorial policy.
Best Seller List of Bluetooth Speakers:
- ASTONISHING SOUND: Breathtaking stereo sound with deep bass is delivered with exceptional clarity and zero distortion by two high-sensitivity drivers and a patented bass port.
- 24H WORRY-FREE BATTERY LIFE: Anker's exclusive, long-life battery technology provides the Bluetooth speaker 24 hours of sublime music.
- WATERPROOF BUILD: IPX5-rated casing offers complete protection against liquids.
- EFFORTLESS CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth 5.0 ensures instant pairing and maintains a strong connection up to 66 ft.
- BassUp TECHNOLOGY: The Bluetooth speaker has an in-house tuned digital signal processor analyzes the low frequencies to intensify the song’s bass in real-time.
- 【Clear&Delightful Sound】: The subtle little body delivers a stunning 15W sound. Well made for distortion-free sound, the Bluetooth speaker has loud highs, a crisp midrange and full bass to put you in the zone!
- 【Practical Waterproof】: Splashproof, Rainproof, Dustproof, Sandproof;Perfect for the beach, poolside, car, boat & golf cart.IPX6 rated speakers are resistant to mild water spray and splashing, but cannot be partially or fully submerged in water.
- 【Portable speaker】: 4.5 inches high, 3.5 inches in diameter; comes with TF card slot ( supports WAV / FLAC / APE / MP3 format ), 3.5 AUX input port, Type-C(Fast charging) and a lanyard for leisure, entertainment, office, indoor, outdoor, hiking, beach, etc.
- 【TWS-360° Stereo】: TWS function - enables two Bluetooth wireless speakers to be connected in tandem. Let's enjoy a full 360° of loud 30W music in the home theatre, at parties, on the beach, in the park or anywhere else imaginable.
- 【Bluetooth V5.0】: The Bluetooth speaker has the latest Bluetooth 5.0 chip built in to ensure fast pairing and a stable connection. The built-in microphone provides high quality and convenient hands-free calls. The speaker can automatically reconnect to the last device used.
- Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing impressive stereo sound
- Built-in 3000mAh rechargeable li-ion battery supports up to 12 hours of playtime
- IPX7 waterproof means no more worrying about rain or spills; you can even submerge flip 4 in water
- Ubl connect+ allows you to link more than 100 JBL connect+ enabled speakers together to amplify the party
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming
- 12 hours of playtime
- IPX7 waterproof
- Pair multiple speakers with party boost
- Premium JBL sound quality
- All-Purpose Bluetooth Speaker -Take the party everywhere with Flip 4, a portable Bluetooth speaker that delivers powerful stereo sound. With durable, waterproof fabric, this speaker features up to 12 hours of continuous, high-quality audio playtime.
- Wireless & Noise Cancelling - Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker & take turns playing impressive stereo sound. Plus, take crystal-clear calls from your speaker, thanks to the noise and echo-cancelling speakerphone.
- Waterproof & Durable - No more worrying about rain or spills: Flip 4 is completely waterproof—you can even submerge it in water. Plus, the improved, durable fabric material and rugged rubber housing protects the speaker on your outdoor adventures.
- Extra Features - Link over 100 JBL Connect+ enabled speakers together to amplify the party. Plus, access Siri or Google Now from your speaker with a simple button press.
- Includes Bass Radiator - Hear the bass, feel the bass, see the bass: Dual external passive radiators demonstrate how powerful your speaker is.
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
- 5 hours of playtime
- IPX7 waterproof
- Audio Cable Input
- 【Elegance, Lightweight& Ultra-Portable】The fashion and compact structure with perfect lines, you can play with the Bluetooth Speaker comfortably with one hand. Therefore, whether indoors or outdoors, you can carry it and enjoy beautiful music.
- 【Excellent Sound Quality】 Advanced audio processing technology, 20W Dual speaker drivers and a more powerful amplifier module deliver even, balanced sound without distortion even at maximum volume. Meanwhile, this portable speaker features an EQ bass radiator to enhance beat music.
- 【Absolutely waterproof】 With IPX7 waterproof resistance, this speaker maximizes portability; pool party? Surely hanging out on the beach? Outdoor travel in the rainy season? Absolutely sing in the shower? certainly! This waterproof speaker is perfect for all kinds of summer entertainment.
- 【Pairing&Playing】 With the most stable and fast Bluetooth 5.0 chip, it can quickly pair with all mobile devices with Bluetooth, and on the other hand can also pair two identical speakers for TWS (for a true surround sound experience). The extended battery life can better meet your daily usage needs.
- 【Note】 For better maintenance of the Bluetooth speaker, a 5V/1A adapter must be used for charging. We will, as always, provide you with a 24-hour customer service response service and a 180-day after-sales service guarantee.
- ♩♪♫【Portable and Long Battery Life】Bluetooth speakers, size only 4.9*2.9in, designed as a portable speaker. With 1500 minutes playtime, long enough for any outdoor activities. We specially designed the speakers bluetooth wireless so great either indoors or as outdoors The MusiBaby speakers bluetooth wireless are Ideal christmas gifts for men or women.
- ♩♪♫【True 360°Stereo Sound & Amazing Bass Sound】Stereo sound with full bass---the bluetooth speaker delivers immersive sound with rich bass, mids and highs, and dynamic sound. At the maximum volume, it’s in the same way as a live concert performance. You will like MusiBaby’s true 360°Stereo Sound bluetooth speakers. It must be a good choice to be christmas gifts for women or men.
- ♩♪♫【Dual Pairing Speakers】Connect 2 bluetooth speakers together, they would play together at the same time! Every time two bluetooth speakers portable wireless are turned on, they will be connected automatically by themselves before they connect to any other bluetooth devices. However, either of the two speakers bluetooth wireless can perform excellent alone. One portable speaker also plays great!
- ♩♪♫【IPX5 Waterproof】The MusiBaby wireless speaker is resistant to splash, rain, gentle spray, therefore it is applicable in shower room, by the pool or beach, and even in the rain. Do not put this speaker bluetooth directly into the water. This waterproof speaker is also a shower speaker! Also can be christmas gifts for men or women!
- ♩♪♫【Strong Bluetooth 5.0 signal】The M68 wireless speakers with bluetooth can connect normally under difficult conditions and the signal is not disturbed.Antenna design with Bluetooth 5.0 provides greater wireless range 100ft and efficient connection to any Bluetooth devices.The M68 portable speaker can connect quickly to laptop, phone, MP3, iPhone,iPad, personal computer, TV. The MusiBaby wireless speaker can also easily connect to other non-Bluetooth devices by the 3.5mm audio cable.
- 【IPX7 STRUCTURE WATERPROOF】: Portable speakers provides strong waterproof protection, durable silicone case and port cover make the speaker have better internal protection, allowing you to enjoy music in a variety of different environments.
- 【COMPACT & PRACTICAL】: Small size and light weight, can be hung on the bag or duffel bag. High efficiency 3600mAh lithium-ion battery can be used to power the power all day. Wireless portable bluetooth speakers should be a must have in your life.
- 【CLASSIC FEATURES】 : The V40 waterproof bluetooth speaker features an extended wireless range (up to 66 feet) and enhanced connectivity. The built-in microphone function will maintain a clear sound quality that is more suitable for Ipad, Iphone, Android and more device.
- 【SHOCKING SOUNDS】 : Our speakers TWS technology allows you to pair two portable Bluetooth speakers with your phone for true dual enhanced stereo sound, giving you a small cinema feel.
- 【THREE PLAY MODE】 : Portable rope, TF (supports WAV / FLAC / APE / MP3 format) and Type-C interface, and 3.5 AUX input port, more choice modes, more suitable for home, party, outdoors or travel.
- JBL Pro Sound with an optimized long excursion driver, separate tweeter and dual JBL bass radiators
- Long lasting battery delivers up to 20 hours of playtime
- Take the Charge with you anywhere due to its IP67 waterproof and dustproof rating
- PartyBoost feature allows you to pair two JBL PartyBoost-compatible speakers together in stereo or link multiple JBL PartyBoost-compatible speakers for really incredible sound
- Built-in powerbank lets you charge your devices without taking a break
You May Also Like…
- How to Control Soundbar With TV Remote?
- What’s the Difference Between 2.1 and 3.1 Soundbar?
- How to Setup Logitech Harmony Hub?
- What is 4K Soundbar?
- Sonos Playbar vs. Bose SoundTouch 300
Last update on 2022-11-17