Right here, we discovered bunches of small features to consider when making your home theater that is a perfect mount. In any case, one that is big is how a movie is certain to get to your display screen, mostly for projectors, that are in the various part associated with space as the display and ordinarily not even close to a wire or internet network. Connecting everything up through wires in the roof and dividers is overwhelming. Be that as it may, one arrangement can save you a great deal of time and inconvenience here: remote video beneficiaries!
The ideal approach to transmit video wirelessly is to utilize a radio HDMI sender/receiver or a streaming stick like Chromecast or Roku. For wireless HDMI, attach the receiver and sender up to your supply and location.
That covers the fundamentals, nevertheless now I make certain that now you are astonishing which of those two choices is much better? There are both benefits and demerits here in these resources, so allow’s plunge in and discover which plan of action is fit for you. In the very beginning, it’s fit to get what’s new happening with the hardware that is actual.
How Wireless Video Equipment Works:
First and foremost, we ought to talk about wireless HDMI. Never mind, exact what make and model cordless HDMI sender tools you receive; they’ll all wirelessly transmit a higher quality movie sign, which may additionally do with our internet site one to find other information because it helps. The tools come with two pieces of real hardware: one receiver and another sender.
The Receiver: Wireless HDMI Kit
The recipient is normally smaller, perhaps in regards to the size of a deck of cards or, on more pricey versions, small sufficient to reorganized a USB that is chunky drive. The recipient does decipher the video clip signal and converts it to an HDMI return signal. It will suffer that signal into the display or projector like an HDMI that is a standard slot. The recipient will typically be little enough it is starting a solution near to, or on, the projector, having a little HDMI cord building the last jump from the recipient towards the projector that it can simply drop right back the port, but, in a few instances, the recipient might be just a little larger and need.
Since the recipient is informed that he is decoding an HDMI sign, there’s some serious processing happening. The recipient will need a charged power connection, so ensure that you comprehend your kit’s power requirements ahead of time. You might be providing yourself every other issue if it only comes along with an AC wall adapter, for the mention. Most importantly, in cases where a projector is initiated in the ceiling, you almost certainly will not have a plug to use conveniently. Nevertheless, many wireless HDMI tools can take energy from the USB cable, so check out the double-time that your particular projector has a port available for this projector.
The Transmitter: Wireless HDMI Kit
That deals with the beneficiary. However, shouldn’t something be said about the sender? The other piece of HDMI devices is intended to live at the beginning of tape content. Possibly that is a home PC, an Xbox, link box that can be utilized as a tape worker. Quit worrying about where the video is drawing nearer from the HDMI. It needs to bring about HDMI, which is the way the remote sender connects. On the off chance that you have a game control center or link box on this end, you will not have any hardships; however, in case you intend to communicate from a PC, go on and momentarily look at the back and ensure you have an HDMI port on your video card.
When the sender is snared to the video source and a force supply, it will help suddenly take in the video signal, encode it, and send it to the beneficiary.
In this way, you can see that a remote HDMI mount is straightforward eventually. Both transmitter and beneficiary that encodes and deciphers the video on neither end. These are sufficiently innovative, truly dependable, and client helpful.
Another has emerged that is even more drop-dead simple to use: content online streaming sticks over the past couple of years.
The Roku Sticks, the Chromecasts, and Amazon Sticks are smooth adequate to the plugin, and cannot bear in mind. They almost always seize power over the USB, and several of these are faultless for solving the projector-videotape issue.
The real difference that is greatest streaming sticks have from cableless HDMI devices is there is no encrypting and decrypting of this video signal. All things are becoming equal; this streaming is a wireless website link to your cordless net and broadcast content into the screen as compulsory. The Chromecast symbol on the laptop computer or your phone creates the illusion onto it, but what you are carrying out is straightening the small computer is going real-time stream stick go and permit the videotape content your choice from the internet (a host at Netflix, for instance) and flow it towards the display that you will be “sending” video towards the streaming stick if you are.
This display may seem like a distinction–what is minor somebody treatment where the sign arises from, right? There are almost no good reasons you might want to get a flow stick over cordless HDMI. Firstly, they’ve been user-friendly, with real controllers and apps which can be intuitive and familiar. Subsequently, the purchase price is usually 5-10x less than any HDMI. This HDMI is certainly a cordless option—however, every one of these sticks can be streaming your cyberspace. You can’t get streaming speeds over wi-fi; you’ll have to utilize the cabless HDMI option if you are insecure about information caps or perhaps in a place where.
And net speed that is processing is the only real reason you could select wireless HDMI. If you should be streaming video games, there isn’t any technology yet that admits you to stream from Playstation or your Xbox to a small receiver that could link up to a projector. For video gaming, cordless HDMI could be the only choice that is possible then. But also, for streaming content utilization, you might be able to get away with preserving a lot and choosing an average that is a good stick from the marketplace.
Step by Step: How to Set Up Wireless HDMI Kit?
For this reason, you have got your streaming procedure identified the real stuff; how do you understand what to shop for and exactly how to connect it?
The J-Tech Digital HDbitT Series will cast 1080p quality video clips from more than a hundred feet away for the fit, reliable wireless HDMI option at a high price that is lower-end. Your videotape quality that is content equal your projector, though, and for a 4k projector, 1080p video clip wouldn’t be using advantage of the projector’s hardware. For that, it’ll need a more uncommon 4k HDMI that is the cordless product, the SIIG 4k. Fortunately, never mind what the product quality is, the fixings is the same:
- Step 1: unbox everything and know which tool could be the transmitter, therefore the receiver.
- Step 2: connect up the transmitter regardless of the movie’s source or a power supply.
- Step 3: Connect the other end associated with the loop, the recipient, up to your projector or display, ensure its energy source is also connected.
- Step 4: energy regarding the projector or display, the origin unit, and present everything a moment to fit together. It would be best if you began to see the videotaping sign on the projector display or screen it pretty soon after switching everything on.
It is that facile. Assume that you don’t see such a thing; double-check that your projector or display is on the correct outcome. It offers to describe troubleshooting if you still do not perceive anything at that point, flare up the cabless HDMI command booklet, and perceive exactly what. You are actually shouldn’t wind up being forced to do that, though–these practices are attracted to run well for a time that is long focus on autopilot, without any “settings” per se other than “on” and “off.”
- √ WIRELESS VIDEO TRANSMISSION: Transmit 1080p wireless video within the same room up to 100', using channels 128 & 132 on a 5GHz wireless band (will NOT transmit through walls and will experience a latency of about .18 second or 180 milliseconds)
- √ MULTIPLE RESOLUTIONS SUPPORTED: Experience your HDMI source devices in a variety of resolutions including: 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@24/30/50/60Hz
- √ DIRECT FROM REMOTE LOCATIONS: Connect the transmitter to an HDMI camera and the receiver to an HDMI monitor, power the transmitter with any nearby USB connection, such as a laptop, camera USB port, or even a 5VDC 2A power bank. Also control your source via IR with the included IR blaster and receiver cables (IR frequency ranges from 20-60KHz)
- √ PORTABLE TRANSMITTER: The small size and shape of the transmitter allows for you to connect it to any device, great for conference room settings and can be shared easily between different laptops and computers
- √ FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT: All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our Customer Support Team located in Houston, Texas - Available M-F 9AM-6PM CST - Contact information available on the J-Tech Digital Seller Page
- THE LATEST NEAR ZERO LATENCY TECHNOLOGY: Features the latest wireless HDMI technology. Transmits uncompressed 4K HDMI video/audio up to 98ft/30m (line of sight). With virtually zero latency, this product is a perfect 4K solution for gaming and other desktop application. NOTE: The transmission distance will vary depending on building layout, electronic interference, walls and other environmental conditions.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR 4K PICTURE QUALITY: Supports video resolution up to 3840x2160 @30Hz to deliver stunning images.
- STABLE PERFORMANCE: Supports 60GHz wireless frequency to prevent signal interference, and help provide optimal reception quality. Premium and durable aluminum housing provides excellent heat dissipation and ensures system stability during extended hours of usage.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Unique free standing design creates a sleek and space-saving presence that integrates well with other A/V equipment. Includes 2 power adapters. Optional Micro-USB power. Micro-USB cables are not included.
- PREMIUM SERVICE: This 4K wireless HDMI extender kit is supported with a 2 YEARS . Contact our experienced technical support if you have questions regarding the compatibility or set-up.
Setting Up A Streaming Stick
For online streaming sticks, set-up is even simpler. Mount the connect for the stick streaming the rear of your projector and backlink to an electric supply, switch on the projector, and let the unit gear up for the minute. From then on, commands for mounting the stick are on the display screen, and you may make use of neither your smartphone nor the regulator that is included with the streaming, adhere to the end mount, and arrive at streaming content.
Fortunately, for the streaming sticks, the high-quality concern is so pricey to manage because this is certainly 4k Roku Stick the 4k Amazon Fire Stick, both to arrive at around forty dollars. In addition, the greater amount of high-priced 4k Chromecast tops out at seventy. Once your wireless HDMI or online streaming stick sender/recipient mount is working, there could be more questions regarding the streaming stick.
- Watch what you love: Upgrade your streaming with a massive selection of free, live, and premium TV, including Roku Originals and 200+ free live TV channels on The Roku Channel
- Incredible picture, exceptional value: Whether you’re streaming in HD, 4K, or HDR, you’ll enjoy picture quality that’s optimized for your TV with sharp resolution and vivid color
- Tons of power, tons of fun: Compact and power-packed, you'll stream your favorites with ease, including movies and series on HBO Max, Netflix, Disney+, and Prime Video
- Setup is a cinch: Plug it in with the included Premium High Speed HDMI Cable, connect to the internet, and start streaming—it’s that simple
- Simple remote: It’s got everything you need to start streaming, plus shortcut buttons to popular streaming channels
- Cinematic experience - Watch in vibrant 4K Ultra HD with support for Dolby Vision, HDR, and HDR10+.
- Home theater audio with Dolby Atmos - Feel scenes come to life with support for immersive Dolby Atmos audio on select titles with compatible home audio systems.
- Endless entertainment - Stream more than 1 million movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, Peacock, and more, plus listen to millions of songs. Subscription fees may apply.
- Live and free TV - Watch live TV, news, and sports with subscriptions to SLING TV, YouTube TV, and others. Stream for free with Pluto TV, IMDb TV, YouTube and more.
- Alexa Voice Remote lets you use your voice to search and launch shows across apps. Plus, control power and volume on your TV and soundbar with a single remote.
How to Handle Remotes:
Think about the controller for your various other appliance? Certain, the Roku and Fire Stick comes with their particular controller, and Chromecast is set to be ruled from other screens (your phone, tablet, or laptop computer), but what takes place into the whole situation of wi-fi HDMI?
On the condition, you are sitting in the middle of the readily available space showing up your projector screen or screen, where will be your source product or cable field? If the projector is, you add the cable box right next to it behind you or sets it up during the Terence, possibly. Additionally, the operator with your cable box, the IR–infrared–signal that it directs on, requires a sightline to your cable field to perform. So you’ll have to point the controller out at the box, and that can be just a little problematical even though you have everything stowed away within a container someplace, or bad, behind you. No person wants to need to point their particular remote over their particular shoulder as soon as they have employed the stick.
This equipment is exactly why, an added thing to think about when establishing your wireless movie, answer how the infrared through the operator will get towards the cable field. Some wi-fi HDMI conductors (like the J Tech unit-linked previous) support IR signal pass-through. How that works is that various cables that attach to both the transmitter and receiver will transmit and sign this is certainly infrared. You’ll work the infrared recipient and transmitter wire to wherever they might need your mount to run, placing one in which you’d like to aim your controller and another for which you’d, such as an infrared signal to turn out another range; this is certainly closing.
The thing this is certainly exciting about this part of the mount is the fact that the transmission happens. The infrared signal goes into yet another path given that HDMI, which means you have to install the IR sender end–the one you intend to explain your remote at–up to your wi-fi HDMI person on the other hand. If the projector is established regarding the terrace plus the recipient is there, too, it may very well not possess a method in which it is better to obtain this infrared sensor before you. You can easily command a long cable, but, in the long run, it could be uncomplicated to plan on setting the IR sensor in the base of your projector and point your remote up at it.
Maybe also consider utilizing an IR to IR blaster kind mount. You could place this product at the forepart of the room. When an IR signal is accepted, it will blast an omnidirectional IR signal to be accepted more precisely during the cordless recipient unit.
Wireless HDMI Quality:
Another huge concern might have about wi-fi HDMI is it any fit? That technology is quite simple to get proper for the streaming sticks. Above all, you are videotape this is certainly streaming a screen just like you do on your laptop, phone, or tablet. Netflix resides online streaming up to a computer system with an HDMI port is quite effortless, but encoding and decoding a 1080p, or even no matter if 4k signal and putting it across an offered space, seems challenging to obtain correct.
Fortunately, the technology is rather refined right here, and you may anticipate a greater level of quality, way too long that you’ll probably get what you pay money for this screen as you recognize. Low average choices may flicker or drop sign every once in even though, and additionally, they are almost certainly not as fit for such things as games; the place where a clue of lag can throw off the experience is certainly entire. Must be sure about the item and every right time to review reviews for products you are on the whole right here, and, a lot more than anything, you need to know what you’re likely to utilize the way for in front of the duration.
A streaming stick is the only thing when it adds some value; if it is video gaming, you will require cordless HDMI streaming, but binge-watch if you are using your projector to YouTube. At last, in case your projector has 2 HDMI harbors, there may not be any explanation to choose from at all–you can connect two units that are wi-fi swap among them as to relevance.
Never mind what, the financial investment when you look at the wireless videotape is worthwhile in terms of equipping your projector. You don’t want to be working tens of hundreds of feet of cables using your walls and roof. Please ensure that it is typical and go with cordless videotape rather. Once you’re up and working, that quality shall be one thing you may not be sorry for the mistake.
We possess a guide that is the same as Making Regular Speakers Wireless. This display screen is ideal for residence theaters positioned in a full-time income space, a strange shape, or even if you do not wish to work a lot of wires!
-our editorial board has reviewed this article and has been approved for publication according to our editorial policy.
Best Seller List of Wireless HDMI Kits:
- 【Up to 200m Transmission Range】Dual antenna design, 5.8G high-speed transmission and strong signal. By using WiFi transmission technology and through the point-to-point connection between transmitter and receiver equipment, extends 1080P full HD HDMI signal wirelessly up to 656ft in an open field without interference. Note: Walls, bricks or glass can shorten signal coverage or cause severe signal loss
- 【1080p Wireless Transmission】Wireless HDMI Transmitter and Receiver Input/output resolution supports up to Full HD 1080p @60Hz, the image is clear and stable very smooth, colorful and high sound quality without noise. Note: 0.12s latency for real-time games and sports programs
- 【Loop Out & IR Remote Control】Allow source device to recognize remote commands; You can control the HDMI source device at a secondary location with the included IR cables, typically where the HDTV is located for added convenience. Additional HDMI Output on the Transmitter end allows you to add a local Display for Monitoring
- 【Plug & Play】Setup is quick and easy, no software to install, eliminate cable clutter, get up and running in minutes with a true plug-and-play experience. Connect the transmitter to the HDMI source, then connect the receiver to the secondary HDTV, and you’re ready to go
- 【Wide Compatibility】This wireless video HDMI display kit works with TVs and projectors with an HDMI input. The device wirelessly connects to most cable, satellite, Blu-ray, set-top boxes, DVRs, laptops, TVs, monitors AV receivers, computer systems and other media with an HDMI output. Excellent for office, conference, church projection and home entertaining
- 「Support Full HD 4K / 1080P」: PAKITE HDMI wireless transmitter and receiver input/output resolution supports 4K@30Hz and 1080P@60Hz, Signal experiences only 0.1s latency(almost real-time)even when streaming 4K 3D video to an 4K device.
- 「Plug & Play」: Easy to install, plug and play. Simply connect and automatically pair after power on. No software or WiFi connection is required. You can enjoy clear images and sounds, with stable signals, bright colors and no noise.(Supports 1TX to 4RX at most. You can search ASIN: B0B9BHQS6Z to purchase a separate RX)
- 「98 FT Distance Wireless Transmit」: This Wireless HDMI extender transmission distance of the product is 98ft / 30m, which can meet the functions of daily office meetings and home video and audio sharing. (unable to transmit across obstacles, such as wall, ceiling, etc.)
- 「Lightweight and Portable」: This wireless HDMI extender weighs only 0.6 pounds. USB powered, plug and play. Easy to carry, can be used anywhere at any time. It is very suitable for business talks and company meetings. Share meeting materials or electronic documents.
- 「Improve Efficiency of Company Meetings」: Through wireless HDMI transmitter and receiver, the screen of PC can be directly shared to the screen of conference room without preparing meeting files in advance. Make the cluttered meeting room tidy and orderly. Effectively improve the efficiency of meetings.
- ✔ WIRELESS HDMI EXTENSION – our dual antenna wireless HDMI extender helps you transmit high-definition HDMI audio/video signal from your HDMI source to an HDTV, monitor or projector up to 328 feet (100 meters) away wirelessly. Unlike WHDI technology, the technology we use provides more stable and longer range signal transmission
- ✔ DUAL ANTENNA DESIGN – significantly improves the quality and reliability of a wireless link thus more stable and fluent video. *Note: 1) When there are objects/walls blocking the line of sight between Transmitter and Receiver, effective transmission will be significantly reduced. 2) Multiple Wireless HDMI Extender Kits simultaneously operating within close proximity of each other can cause signal interference
- ✔ SUPERIOR VIDEO QUALITY – Adopts H.265 video coding to support vivid, high-definition videos up to 1080p with auto-adjustment to produce the best video/audio experience. Supports LPCM 2-channel 32KHz/44.1KHz/48KHz audio. Does NOT support Dolby Digital. * Note: There’s a 200ms seconds or less delay/latency due to data compression. Not recommended for real-time applications, such as PC gaming
- ✔ AUTO DETECTION 5GHz – Scans and automatically selects the best/fastest 5GHz frequency to use. Supports IR extension passback, allowing the source device to recognize remote commands. You will be able to control your source device in another room while you are comfortable sitting in your living room couch watching TV
- ✔ SIMPLE INSTALLATION – No driver required; FCC, CE & RoHS compliant. Our products are backed with a 1-year limited warranty and experienced tech support team in Silicon Valley. Please click on gofanco in the buy box and select “Ask a Question” if you have any questions or concerns.
- 【Wireless Transmission Signal】Wireless HDMI transmitter and receiver We uses the 5.8G wireless high speed transmission signal,get faster transmission speed and stronger anti-interference ability, The use of external dual-gain antenna can be transmitted over long distance, the distance of the open transmission can reach 656 ft.
- 【Wireless Transmission & IR Remote Control】This Wireless HDMI extender can be used to control source A/V devices by simply pointing the remote control at the IR transmitter included with the device. Setup is quick and easy as there are no complicated cables or wires to run and no software to install.
- 【Low latency & Loop Out】This extender transmits lossless signals and may have a transmission delay of 0.1 seconds, which depends on the signal quality; it is great for movies, TV, videos, and presentations, and may not be suitable for games；Additional HDMI Output on the Transmitter end allows you to add a local Display for Monitoring, local display has no delay at all.
- 【Support Most HDMI Devices】Wireless video transmitter and receiver, Support Maximum 1TX to 4RXs, can switch between 4 different devices at most, you can add more RX as needed (RX ASIN: B09XMYF8LL). As RX increase, the wireless transmission distance will be shortened. (Line of sight distance, pass through), used with most HDMI-equipped devices, including DVDs, DVRs, IPTV, set-top boxes, cable/satellite boxes and computer systems, projectors, monitors, etc.
- 【1080P@60HZ Full HD Transmission】1080p@50Hz /1080p@60Hz/ 1080p@24Hz / 1080p@25Hz / 1080p@30Hz / 720p@50Hz / 720p@60Hz / 576i@50Hz / 480p@60Hz. Our products are backed with a 1-year limited warranty. If you have any questions or concerns, click on our name in the buy box and select "Ask a Question.
- 【High-Quality HDMI Wireless Transmission】- Our wireless HDMI transmitter and receiver kit up to 131ft/40m between laptop and connected display.Taking advantage of WiFi 5 (ac) and MIMO technologies, transmitter and receiver devices pair automatically while providing for casting and mirroring from mobile devices. Connections are self-optomising for reliance and stability.
- 【Full HD 1080p Fidelity Video】- The wireless HDMI transmitter and receiver supports video resolution up to 1920×1080@60 and more resolutions,Auto encode, transmission and decode preserves video quality, supporting full RGB color gamut without compression or artifacts.Direct HDMI signal connections make the most of high quality video signals and deilver low latency,lag and tear free video
- 【5Ghz Transmission&129ms Latency】- The wireless HDMI transmitter and receiver built-in 5GHz transmission standard technology makes transmission efficiency faster and more stable.It only 129ms Latency(almost real-time).
- 【Plug and Play】- Simply connect transmitter(TX) to HDMI port on PC/Laptop,then connect receiver(RX) to HDMI port on HDTV/Projector/Monitor.Driver free and auto pairing with a true plug-and-play experience.
- 【Wide Compatibility】- HDMI interface is highly compatible and can be convertible to other interfaces. The device with HDMI interface can be used directly, and the device without HDMI interface can be used with HDMI converter.Our wireless HDMI transmitter and receiver kit support for windows, macOS, iOS and android screen sharing,It's perfectly suitable for you used for education,conference,broadcasting&streaming
- 𝟭𝟬𝟴𝟬𝗽 𝗪𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻✔ Wireless HDMI Transmitter and Receiver Input/output resolution supports up to 1080p@60Hz, the image is clear and stable very smooth for sports programs, colorful and high sound quality without noise. 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: suppot PCM stereo only.
- 𝗨𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝗺 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲✔ Extends 1080P full HD HDMI signal wirelessly up to 200m/656ft in an open field without interference. Transmits 10m-50m (32ft-165ft) through an interior drywall or other obstructions, stable and reliable.
- 𝗪𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗢𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ✔ The RX and TX can connected with ethernet cable, extends 1080P full HD HDMI signal up to 120m/394ft.
- 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗼 𝗢𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗹 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ✔ With auto matching feature, the HDW100 will automatically search for the best channel and automatically jump to a new channel when the current wireless network signal is poor.
- 𝗟𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆, 𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗽-𝗼𝘂𝘁 ✔ Delay time between wireless transmitter and receiver is less than 100ms(compared to market standard of 300ms). A HDMI loop-out for local display, allows you to enjoy same show in different rooms. Excellent for church and home entertaining.
- GREEN WIRELESS TRANSMISSION: In an open field, The distance of the wireless transmission high-definition HDMI audio/video signals is as high as 325ft/100m. if through 1 wall the signal can transmit 10-30m/33ft-100ft. Our product's WI-FI transmission distance is enough to cover the entire conference room or room in the home, This means you don't have to buy a long HDMI cable to extend video signals.
- HIGH QUALITY WIRELESS TRANSMISSION: Supports high-definition videos up 1080p @60Hz. Special format is used to compress and decompress video(H.264), effectively improve the transfer efficiency, to ensure that the playback fluency(high-bandwidth digital content protection technology). Digital 5GHz frequency wireless A/V high-speed transmission. Compatible with HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.2 .
- 20-60KHZ WIDE FREQUENCY IR: You can control the HDMI source device at a remote location with the included IR cables. Which means that if you have a HDMI source in your media room and a display device in your living room, while you are in the living room, you can still use your HDMI source remote to control the HDMI source with IR control extension function.
- EASY TO USE: PLUG&PLAY: Simple and convenient installation, plug and play, do not need to set up. No complicated cable or wire installation needed so setup is quck and easy. NOTE: Do NOT install multiple kits in the same location as this may cause signal interference.
- CHANNEL CAN BE SELECTED:This product has a total of 9 channels. If multiple sets are used. You need to set the channels of each set to be different.
- 🌈【Plug and Play】Easy to install,No software or WiFi connection required. When you use your smartphone to send signals to the receiver through WiFi, you can click the left button of the receiver to switch to the horizontal or vertical screen to meet your needs. (Note: only smart phones are applicable to vertical screen mode)
- 🌈【Stable wireless connection】The HDMI wireless transmitter and receiver kit have Dual-band Antenna, 2.4G+5G dual-channel, stable transmission. Long-distance transmission, the theoretical transmission distance can reach up to 98ft /30m.
- 🌈【Ultra HD quality】Ultra HD output, can decode 4K video signal, the output frame rate is 1080P/60Hz. You can share large conferences, movies, live sporting events and more with other nearby devices so friends and family won’t miss out on clarity and quality!
- 🌈【High Compatibility】The wireless HDMI receiver adopts HDMI+VGA dual transmission mode, which is compatible with new and old display devices.Devices with HDMI interface can use the transmitter directly. Devices without HDMI interface can also use the transmitter through HDMI converter.
- 🌈【Kindly Note】Use 5V2A adapter to connect the transmitter in these 2 situations:①When the computer was low power;②The current for HDMI imports is lower on some computer, the power light on the transmitter will be weak or extinguished, please use the type c cable to support the transmitter.
- 【4K Ultra HD Resolution】 wireless HDMI transmitter and receiver supports video resolution up to 4K resolutions(1080P full HD/720P),Built-in chip can prevent delay and lag caused by signal interference, you can enjoy clear and vivid images in a large screen. This Mirroring Dongle is perfect for learning, business meeting, family party and playing games and gives you a great screen experience.
- 【Powerful function】Wireless HDMI adapters support stream HD 4K 3D movies, TV shows, video, games, presentations wirelessly from your Laptop, PC, Mac, Smartphone, PS4/5, Switch, Satellite Box, HDSLR Camera to HDTV, Projector or Monitor.
- 【Plug & Play】No drive or APP needed, without messy wires, it’s easy to connect and pair TV and will not affect other wireless devices, Wirelessly mirror and share all contents on the big screen, include: pictures, videos, online game, online movies, web browsing, online shopping, documents and more.
- 【High-Quality Transmission】In an open field, The distance of the wireless transmission high-definition HDMI audio/video signals is as high as 164FT/50M. if through 1 wall the signal can transmit 10-30m/33ft-100ft. transmission distance is enough to cover the entire conference room or room in the home, , This means you don't have to buy a long HDMI cable to extend video signals.
- 【Please Note】: In both cases, please use a 5V2A adapter to connect the transmitter: 1 When your computer is in low battery, 2 some computers HDMI imports have low current, the power light of the transmitter will become weak or go out, please use a typec charging cable To support the launcher.
- 【This is 1TX+1RX Set】【Support 1TX to 4RXs(Max)】This wireless hdmi trasnmitter and receiver can support 1TX to 4RXs(Max) for multiple screens,add more RXs as you need(like: buy 1x2, 1x3, 1x4 receivers for 2 tvs,3 tvs, 4 tvs).Buy more RXs from this ASIN:B0B586LDTW .Noted:With the increase of RX, the wireless transmission distance will become shorter.Theoretically,line of sight distance: 1 TX to 1 RX: 200m(656ft); 1 TX to 2 RX: 60m(196ft); 1 TX to 3 RX: 40m(130ft); 1 TX to 4 RX: 30m(98ft).
- 【200m(656Ft) Line Of Sight Transmission】This wireless HDMI extender wirelessly sends HDMI A/V signals up to 656 feet(200m) through line-of-sight environments; works with most HDMI-equipped devices, including TV, DSLR camera,Projector, PS4,PS5, switch, hd digital video camera, blu-ray players, set-top boxes, AV receivers, cable/satellite boxes, laptop and computer pc systems.
- 【5.8GHz Dual Antennas,Strong and Stable Signal】Wireless hdmi extender 5.8GHz dual antenna for strong signal broadcast and long distance transmission.Thanks to the 5.8GHz dual antennas,the delay of this device is very low,only 0.12s,which is very suitable for conference presentations,home theather and live broadcast transmission needs. NOTE: Do NOT install multiple kits in the same location as this may cause signal interference, we recommend install 5 kits in the same location at most.
- 【1080P@60HZ Full HD Transmission and No Delay HDMI Loop-out】This wireless hd video transmitter and receiver kit supports vivid, high-definition videos up 1080p @60Hz. Compatible with HDMI 1.3 (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) and Loop-out 1080P full HD signal to the local monitor. Resolution supported: 1080p@50Hz / 1080p@60Hz / 1080p@24Hz /1080p@25Hz /1080p@30Hz / 720p@50Hz / 720p@60Hz / 576i@50Hz / 480p@60Hz
- 【Built in IR Remote Control】This wireless hdmi transmitter and receiver built-in IR signal extension feature allows you to control the playback device remotely. Imagine you have a DVD player in your media room and a TV in your living room, while you are in the living room, you can still use your DVD remote to control the DVD player with IR CONTROL EXTENSION function.
You May Also Like…
- How to Set Up Media Server for Home Theater?
- Do HDMI Couplers Degrade the Signal?
- IMAX vs Dolby Cinema
- What Paint to Use for Projector Screen?
- Vizio vs Samsung
Last update on 2022-11-17