Right here, we discovered bunches of small features to consider when making your home theater that is a perfect mount. In any case, one that is big is how a movie is certain to get to your display screen, mostly for projectors, that are in the various part associated with space as the display and ordinarily not even close to a wire or internet network. Connecting everything up through wires in the roof and dividers is overwhelming. Be that as it may, one arrangement can save you a great deal of time and inconvenience here: remote video beneficiaries!
The ideal approach to transmit video wirelessly is to utilize a radio HDMI sender/receiver or a streaming stick like Chromecast or Roku. For wireless HDMI, attach the receiver and sender up to your supply and location.
That covers the fundamentals, nevertheless now I make certain that now you are astonishing which of those two choices is much better? There are both benefits and demerits here in these resources, so allow’s plunge in and discover which plan of action is fit for you. In the very beginning, it’s fit to get what’s new happening with the hardware that is actual.
How Wireless Video Equipment Works:
First and foremost, we ought to talk about wireless HDMI. Never mind, exact what make and model cordless HDMI sender tools you receive; they’ll all wirelessly transmit a higher quality movie sign, which may additionally do with our internet site one to find other information because it helps. The tools come with two pieces of real hardware: one receiver and another sender.
The Receiver: Wireless HDMI Kit
The recipient is normally smaller, perhaps in regards to the size of a deck of cards or, on more pricey versions, small sufficient to reorganized a USB that is chunky drive. The recipient does decipher the video clip signal and converts it to an HDMI return signal. It will suffer that signal into the display or projector like an HDMI that is a standard slot. The recipient will typically be little enough it is starting a solution near to, or on, the projector, having a little HDMI cord building the last jump from the recipient towards the projector that it can simply drop right back the port, but, in a few instances, the recipient might be just a little larger and need.
Since the recipient is informed that he is decoding an HDMI sign, there’s some serious processing happening. The recipient will need a charged power connection, so ensure that you comprehend your kit’s power requirements ahead of time. You might be providing yourself every other issue if it only comes along with an AC wall adapter, for the mention. Most importantly, in cases where a projector is initiated in the ceiling, you almost certainly will not have a plug to use conveniently. Nevertheless, many wireless HDMI tools can take energy from the USB cable, so check out the double-time that your particular projector has a port available for this projector.
The Transmitter: Wireless HDMI Kit
That deals with the beneficiary. However, shouldn’t something be said about the sender? The other piece of HDMI devices is intended to live at the beginning of tape content. Possibly that is a home PC, an Xbox, link box that can be utilized as a tape worker. Quit worrying about where the video is drawing nearer from the HDMI. It needs to bring about HDMI, which is the way the remote sender connects. On the off chance that you have a game control center or link box on this end, you will not have any hardships; however, in case you intend to communicate from a PC, go on and momentarily look at the back and ensure you have an HDMI port on your video card.
When the sender is snared to the video source and a force supply, it will help suddenly take in the video signal, encode it, and send it to the beneficiary.
In this way, you can see that a remote HDMI mount is straightforward eventually. Both transmitter and beneficiary that encodes and deciphers the video on neither end. These are sufficiently innovative, truly dependable, and client helpful.
Another has emerged that is even more drop-dead simple to use: content online streaming sticks over the past couple of years.
The Roku Sticks, the Chromecasts, and Amazon Sticks are smooth adequate to the plugin, and cannot bear in mind. They almost always seize power over the USB, and several of these are faultless for solving the projector-videotape issue.
The real difference that is greatest streaming sticks have from cableless HDMI devices is there is no encrypting and decrypting of this video signal. All things are becoming equal; this streaming is a wireless website link to your cordless net and broadcast content into the screen as compulsory. The Chromecast symbol on the laptop computer or your phone creates the illusion onto it, but what you are carrying out is straightening the small computer is going real-time stream stick go and permit the videotape content your choice from the internet (a host at Netflix, for instance) and flow it towards the display that you will be “sending” video towards the streaming stick if you are.
This display may seem like a distinction–what is minor somebody treatment where the sign arises from, right? There are almost no good reasons you might want to get a flow stick over cordless HDMI. Firstly, they’ve been user-friendly, with real controllers and apps which can be intuitive and familiar. Subsequently, the purchase price is usually 5-10x less than any HDMI. This HDMI is certainly a cordless option—however, every one of these sticks can be streaming your cyberspace. You can’t get streaming speeds over wi-fi; you’ll have to utilize the cabless HDMI option if you are insecure about information caps or perhaps in a place where.
And net speed that is processing is the only real reason you could select wireless HDMI. If you should be streaming video games, there isn’t any technology yet that admits you to stream from Playstation or your Xbox to a small receiver that could link up to a projector. For video gaming, cordless HDMI could be the only choice that is possible then. But also, for streaming content utilization, you might be able to get away with preserving a lot and choosing an average that is a good stick from the marketplace.
Step by Step: How to Set Up Wireless HDMI Kit?
For this reason, you have got your streaming procedure identified the real stuff; how do you understand what to shop for and exactly how to connect it?
The J-Tech Digital HDbitT Series will cast 1080p quality video clips from more than a hundred feet away for the fit, reliable wireless HDMI option at a high price that is lower-end. Your videotape quality that is content equal your projector, though, and for a 4k projector, 1080p video clip wouldn’t be using advantage of the projector’s hardware. For that, it’ll need a more uncommon 4k HDMI that is the cordless product, the SIIG 4k. Fortunately, never mind what the product quality is, the fixings is the same:
- Step 1: unbox everything and know which tool could be the transmitter, therefore the receiver.
- Step 2: connect up the transmitter regardless of the movie’s source or a power supply.
- Step 3: Connect the other end associated with the loop, the recipient, up to your projector or display, ensure its energy source is also connected.
- Step 4: energy regarding the projector or display, the origin unit, and present everything a moment to fit together. It would be best if you began to see the videotaping sign on the projector display or screen it pretty soon after switching everything on.
It is that facile. Assume that you don’t see such a thing; double-check that your projector or display is on the correct outcome. It offers to describe troubleshooting if you still do not perceive anything at that point, flare up the cabless HDMI command booklet, and perceive exactly what. You are actually shouldn’t wind up being forced to do that, though–these practices are attracted to run well for a time that is long focus on autopilot, without any “settings” per se other than “on” and “off.”
- √ WIRELESS VIDEO TRANSMISSION: Transmit 1080p wireless video within the same room up to 100', using channels 128 & 132 on a 5GHz wireless band (will NOT transmit through walls and will experience a latency of about .18 second or 180 milliseconds)
- √ MULTIPLE RESOLUTIONS SUPPORTED: Experience your HDMI source devices in a variety of resolutions including: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]/60Hz, [email protected]/60Hz, [email protected]/30/50/60Hz
- √ DIRECT FROM REMOTE LOCATIONS: Connect the transmitter to an HDMI camera and the receiver to an HDMI monitor, power the transmitter with any nearby USB connection, such as a laptop, camera USB port, or even a 5VDC 2A power bank. Also control your source via IR with the included IR blaster and receiver cables (IR frequency ranges from 20-60KHz)
- √ PORTABLE TRANSMITTER: The small size and shape of the transmitter allows for you to connect it to any device, great for conference room settings and can be shared easily between different laptops and computers
- √ FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT: All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our Customer Support Team located in Houston, Texas - Available M-F 9AM-6PM CST - Contact information available on the J-Tech Digital Seller Page
- THE LATEST NEAR ZERO LATENCY TECHNOLOGY: Features the latest wireless HDMI technology. Transmits uncompressed 4K HDMI video/audio up to 98ft/30m (line of sight). With virtually zero latency, this product is a perfect 4K solution for gaming and other desktop application. NOTE: The transmission distance will vary depending on building layout, electronic interference, walls and other environmental conditions.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR 4K PICTURE QUALITY: Supports video resolution up to 3840x2160 @30Hz to deliver stunning images.
- STABLE PERFORMANCE: Supports 60GHz wireless frequency to prevent signal interference, and help provide optimal reception quality. Premium and durable aluminum housing provides excellent heat dissipation and ensures system stability during extended hours of usage.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Unique free standing design creates a sleek and space-saving presence that integrates well with other A/V equipment. Includes 2 power adapters. Optional Micro-USB power. Micro-USB cables are not included.
- PREMIUM SERVICE: This 4K wireless HDMI extender kit is supported with a 2 YEARS . Contact our experienced technical support if you have questions regarding the compatibility or set-up.
Setting Up A Streaming Stick
For online streaming sticks, set-up is even simpler. Mount the connect for the stick streaming the rear of your projector and backlink to an electric supply, switch on the projector, and let the unit gear up for the minute. From then on, commands for mounting the stick are on the display screen, and you may make use of neither your smartphone nor the regulator that is included with the streaming, adhere to the end mount, and arrive at streaming content.
Fortunately, for the streaming sticks, the high-quality concern is so pricey to manage because this is certainly 4k Roku Stick the 4k Amazon Fire Stick, both to arrive at around forty dollars. In addition, the greater amount of high-priced 4k Chromecast tops out at seventy. Once your wireless HDMI or online streaming stick sender/recipient mount is working, there could be more questions regarding the streaming stick.
- Watch what you love: Upgrade your streaming with a massive selection of free, live, and premium TV, including Roku Originals and 150 free Live TV channels on The Roku Channel
- Incredible picture, incredible value: Experience your favorite TV in stunning detail and clarity—whether you’re streaming in HD, 4K, or HDR, you’ll enjoy picture quality that’s optimized for your TV with sharp resolution and vivid color
- Tons of power, tons of fun: Snappy and responsive, you’ll stream your favorites with ease—from movies and series on Apple TV+, Prime Video, Netflix, HBO, and Showtime, to cable alternatives like Sling and Hulu with Live TV, enjoy the most talked-about TV across thousands of channels
- Setup is a cinch: Plug it in with the included Premium High Speed HDMI Cable, connect to the internet, and start streaming—it’s that simple
- Simple remote: it’s got everything you need to start streaming, Plus shortcut buttons to popular streaming channels
- Our most powerful streaming media stick.
- Enjoy brilliant picture with access to 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, HDR, and HDR10+.
- Alexa Voice Remote lets you use your voice to search and launch shows across apps. Plus, control power and volume on your TV and soundbar with a single remote.
- Home theater audio with Dolby Atmos - Feel scenes come to life with immersive Dolby Atmos audio on select titles with compatible home audio systems.
- Tens of thousands of channels, Alexa skills, and apps - Including Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV, and HBO Max. Subscription fees may apply.
How to Handle Remotes:
Think about the controller for your various other appliance? Certain, the Roku and Fire Stick comes with their particular controller, and Chromecast is set to be ruled from other screens (your phone, tablet, or laptop computer), but what takes place into the whole situation of wi-fi HDMI?
On the condition, you are sitting in the middle of the readily available space showing up your projector screen or screen, where will be your source product or cable field? If the projector is, you add the cable box right next to it behind you or sets it up during the Terence, possibly. Additionally, the operator with your cable box, the IR–infrared–signal that it directs on, requires a sightline to your cable field to perform. So you’ll have to point the controller out at the box, and that can be just a little problematical even though you have everything stowed away within a container someplace, or bad, behind you. No person wants to need to point their particular remote over their particular shoulder as soon as they have employed the stick.
This equipment is exactly why, an added thing to think about when establishing your wireless movie, answer how the infrared through the operator will get towards the cable field. Some wi-fi HDMI conductors (like the J Tech unit-linked previous) support IR signal pass-through. How that works is that various cables that attach to both the transmitter and receiver will transmit and sign this is certainly infrared. You’ll work the infrared recipient and transmitter wire to wherever they might need your mount to run, placing one in which you’d like to aim your controller and another for which you’d, such as an infrared signal to turn out another range; this is certainly closing.
The thing this is certainly exciting about this part of the mount is the fact that the transmission happens. The infrared signal goes into yet another path given that HDMI, which means you have to install the IR sender end–the one you intend to explain your remote at–up to your wi-fi HDMI person on the other hand. If the projector is established regarding the terrace plus the recipient is there, too, it may very well not possess a method in which it is better to obtain this infrared sensor before you. You can easily command a long cable, but, in the long run, it could be uncomplicated to plan on setting the IR sensor in the base of your projector and point your remote up at it.
Maybe also consider utilizing an IR to IR blaster kind mount. You could place this product at the forepart of the room. When an IR signal is accepted, it will blast an omnidirectional IR signal to be accepted more precisely during the cordless recipient unit.
Wireless HDMI Quality:
Another huge concern might have about wi-fi HDMI is it any fit? That technology is quite simple to get proper for the streaming sticks. Above all, you are videotape this is certainly streaming a screen just like you do on your laptop, phone, or tablet. Netflix resides online streaming up to a computer system with an HDMI port is quite effortless, but encoding and decoding a 1080p, or even no matter if 4k signal and putting it across an offered space, seems challenging to obtain correct.
Fortunately, the technology is rather refined right here, and you may anticipate a greater level of quality, way too long that you’ll probably get what you pay money for this screen as you recognize. Low average choices may flicker or drop sign every once in even though, and additionally, they are almost certainly not as fit for such things as games; the place where a clue of lag can throw off the experience is certainly entire. Must be sure about the item and every right time to review reviews for products you are on the whole right here, and, a lot more than anything, you need to know what you’re likely to utilize the way for in front of the duration.
A streaming stick is the only thing when it adds some value; if it is video gaming, you will require cordless HDMI streaming, but binge-watch if you are using your projector to YouTube. At last, in case your projector has 2 HDMI harbors, there may not be any explanation to choose from at all–you can connect two units that are wi-fi swap among them as to relevance.
Never mind what, the financial investment when you look at the wireless videotape is worthwhile in terms of equipping your projector. You don’t want to be working tens of hundreds of feet of cables using your walls and roof. Please ensure that it is typical and go with cordless videotape rather. Once you’re up and working, that quality shall be one thing you may not be sorry for the mistake.
We possess a guide that is the same as Making Regular Speakers Wireless. This display screen is ideal for residence theaters positioned in a full-time income space, a strange shape, or even if you do not wish to work a lot of wires!
-our editorial board has reviewed this article and has been approved for publication according to our editorial policy.
Best Seller List of Wireless Video Transmitters:
- MOUNT HDTV ANYWHERE WITHOUT THE WIRES – Replaces HDMI cables with wireless technology, so you can stream full HD directly from your cable or satellite box. Ditch the HDMI cable and mount your HDTV anywhere, without sacrificing quality
- HD DIGITAL SIGNAL FOR MOVIES & GAMING– Wirelessly stream clear, 1080p HD 2D/3D video and digital audio (5.1 surround) through walls, floors & ceilings, to your HDTV or projector up to 150 ft away to watch movies, TV shows and do online gaming.
- SUPPORTS HDMI DEVICES – This wireless video HDMI display kit works with TVs and projectors with an HDMI input. The device wirelessly connects to most cable, satellite, Blu-ray, set-top boxes, and other media and gaming consoles with an HDMI output.
- NO WIFI REQUIRED - Place a TV anywhere within 100 feet from the source with included transmitter and receiver. Simply connect the transmitter to a set top box, gaming console, or other HDMI output device and connect the receiver to any HD display.
- USE YOUR EXISTING REMOTE CONTROL – MyWirelessTV2 allows you to use your existing device’s remote control from any room with its unique pass-through infrared ports.
- 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐔𝐩 𝐓𝐨 𝟐𝟎𝟎 𝐅𝐭 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲: JTECH-WEX200V3 is the most powerful wireless HDMI extender on the market. Extend an HDMI audio/video signal wireless up to 200 ft (61m) through interior drywall and other obstructions.
- 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐭 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: Connect one transmitter to two JTECH-WEX200V3 receivers and a local HD display simultaneously! Perfect for sharing content like movies or security systems throughout the house or business!
- 𝐔𝐩 𝐓𝐨 𝟒 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭: Connect up to 4 independent pairs of JTECH-WEX200V3 in the same environment without interference. Users can customize both the SSID and 5GHz operating frequency of each WEX200V3 set to allow for multiple extender sets in the same environment.
- 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝟓𝐆𝐇𝐳 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Avoid WiFi and other wireless 5GHz interference in high-traffic wireless areas by choosing the operating channel of your JTECH-WEX200 V3 set. Users can now access the JTECH-WEX200 V3’s web interface to customize SSID, operating channels & more.
- 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐲/𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝟎.𝟏-𝟎.𝟑 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬: Good for video playback. NOT ideal for real-time shooting or PC gaming. FULL HD Support: 60/50HZ @1080P, 60/[email protected], 60/50HZ @720P, 60/[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] Free Lifetime Support: This item includes free lifetime technical support from the manufacture and free 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty from J-Tech Digital.
- 【Widely Use】 Innens HDMI extender kits can mirror or steam 4K 3D movies, TV shows, video, presentations wirelessly from your laptop, PC, Mac, Smartphone, gaming console, satellite box,cable box，HDSLR Camera to HDTV, projector, or monitor. A better gift choise for office conferences home theater education and game.(The kit compatible with Mac, IOS, Windows and Android systems)
- 【Plug and Play and Cordless】Easy to install plug 'n play set up eliminates the need to install expensive, inconvenient cables. No software or WiFi connection required. Get up and running in 20 second with a true plug-and-play experience. Connect the transmitter to the HDMI source, then connect the receiver to the HDTV/Projector , connect the power, and you are ready to go.*NOTE: Please contact us freely for any installation support, we promise could do our best to solve your issues.
- 【Wireless Transmission Up to 98ft/30M】Innens wireless HDMI kit allows wireless transmission and extension of audio/video signal to an HDMI display located unobstructed transmitting range up to 98ft (30 m). powerful long-distance signal, can penetrate the wall, floor and ceiling transmission. *NOTE: Signal distance is reduced when working through walls.
- 【High Performance】 Send crystal clear, uncompressed HD video & digital audio with ease. Signal experiences only 0.1s latency (almost real time) even when streaming 4K 3D video to an 4K device.
- 【Dual Antenna and Stylish Design】The dual antenna makes 5G transmission efficiency is faster and more stable, aluminum alloy frame and acrylic glass cover plus lighting effect make it fashionable and eyes attractive. *NOTE: There has protective film on the kit, please kindly remove the protective film before use the wireless HDMI extender kits.
- 𝐖𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧-Transmit a full 1080p wireless signal up to 100'(30m) within the same room or environment using the latest 5GHz Wi-Fi technology. (NOTE: This is a line-of-sight transmitter/receiver set - signal cannot travel through walls; signal latency is about .18 second or 180 milliseconds.)
- 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐇𝐃 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬-Supports a wide range of resolutions, including: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]/60Hz, [email protected]/60Hz, [email protected]/30/50/60Hz.
- 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧-Need to venture out of the studio into a live setting? Just connect the transmitter to an HDMI camera and the receiver to an HDMI monitor, powering the transmitter with any nearby USB connection, or even a 5VDC 2A power bank. You can also control your source via IR with the included IR blaster and receiver cables (IR frequency ranges from 20-60khz).
- 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫-The small size and shape of the transmitter connects easily to any device without taking up a lot of room - great for crowded conference room settings where it can be easily shared between different laptops and computers.
- 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭-All J-Tech products come with a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our US based Customer Support - contact information available on the J-Tech Seller Page.
- Complete Wireless Video Freedom - View 1080p movies, TV shows, online video wirelessly from your laptop, PC, Drone, DSLR Camera to HDTV, projector, monitor or conference room display
- High Performance Wireless Streaming - Powerful long-range signal transmits through walls, floors and ceilings up to 165ft away (streaming line of sight results in maximum range)
- Pure Uncompressed HD Video - Send crystal clear, uncompressed HD video & digital audio with ease. Signal experiences zero latency (real time)
- Plug and Play Setup - Easy to install without needing to install expensive, inconvenient cables. No software or WiFi connection required. Transmitter: 1x HDMI input, Receiver: 1x HDMI output
- Compact Transmitter Design - Optimized for laptops, UAV Drones and streaming live camera footage and any other HDMI source to a monitor or screen; powered by USB
- 【 4K HDMI Wireless Transmission 】 - EC wireless hdmi transmitter and receiver supports wireless transmission of pictures/audio/video from any device to the projection device via HDMI port. Its powerful video decoder can transmit up to [email protected] Full HD high definition picture quality, perfectly restoring the various detail which 1080P transmitters cannot display.
- 【 Transmission Speed and Distance 】 - EC wireless hdmi 4k built-in 2.4GHz/5GHz dual-band WiFi module with high sensitivity antenna, transmission distance up to 30M (98.4FT) with only 0.1S delay, which does not affect the regular use of conference office, home video and games.
- 【 High Compatibility 】 - The receiver adopts HDMI+VGA dual transmission mode, which is compatible with new and old display devices. Devices with an HDMI interface can use the transmitter directly. Devices without an HDMI interface can also use the transmitter via an HDMI converter.
- 【 Plug N Play & Portable 】 - Plug the transmitter and receiver into the power source and device and you can start transmitting pictures or videos without installing any driver or software, no additional operation is required. EC hdmi wireless transmitter and receiver are so light and easy to carry that you can take them with you at any time.
- 【 What You Get 】 - You can enjoy a 180-day return policy and customer service consultation services that respond within 24 hours. You can always contact us if you have any questions.
- 【New Difference From HOLLYLAND MARS 300 PRO】-A 3-in-1 thumbwheel switch menu is added to Hollyland MARS 300 PRO together with a side OLED screen with easy access to the device's power status, channel scan result, video input, channel number, etc., so now people don't have to worry about having their screen blocked when they mount their systems horizontally on the camera.
- 【Fan Speed Control】-New added function to adjust the fan speed in order to control fan noise. Regular speed to keep the fan running at its own pace, or low speed for quiet mode when one sets a microphone next to the transmitter.
- 【Channel Scan & APP Monitoring】-Hollyland MARS 300 PRO also comes with channel scan on both the receiver and the App, so people can easily identify the best channel to use on a shooting location ahead of time, or anytime. System upgradation can be made through HollyView App, you only need to click your phone screen, and the upgradation for Hollyland Mars 300 PRO is done!
- 【2-Way Charging】-Hollyland MARS 300 PRO supports 5-12V wide voltage power supply, including various L-series batteries, different power banks, and Type-C charging.
- 【3 Versions& 1 Year Guarantee】-There are 3 versions of Hollyland MARS 300 PRO, Single Transmitter version, Standard version and Enhanced version. Built-in antennas are introduced to Hollyland MARS 300 PRO for easy setup, efficient shooting, and different shooting applications. Standard and Enhanced versions come with receivers with built-in antennas.
- Wireless HDMI Audio/video transmitter with receiver kit. For best performance and range: place the receiver where you have a clear view between the transmitter and receiver. Do not install the transmitter/receiver unit behind/below the TV or other metal devices where wireless signal may experience interference.
- Wireless uncompressed full HD 1080p Audio/video streaming with 3D support up to 30ft
- Connect and wirelessly transmit content from a laptop, game console, Blu-ray/ DVD player and or set-top box/DVR/cable box
- Supports 5. 1 Channel digital Audio. Video resolutions: 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Backed by IOGEAR’s 1-year and FREE lifetime technical support
- Wirelessly stream HD 1080p video & Audio up to 30ft (clear line of sight) from: TV cable box, Blu-ray/DVD player, gaming console, satellite box, PC, Mac, laptop or from any HDMI source
- No Lag Powerful Wireless HDMI System, Supports Anti-Interference technology (5GHz operational frequency) The Diamond VS50 is a great solution for conference room meetings, home entertainment and multimedia educational applications
- Small Form factor Transmitter and Receiver, plugs directly into the HDMI source and HDMI input of the display (No additional HDMI cables) USB powered from your HDMI source/display (No wall mount power adapter required)
- Wirelessly Stream Video & Audio (YouTube TV, Netflix, Hulu TV, Amazon Prime and other media streaming devices and services)
- Just “plug 'n play” NO extensive set up, NO computer needed, NO software installation. NO WIFI network to setup, NO messy cables. Best portable and mobile solution for Notebooks/Laptops and or any mobile device with HDMI capability
- 【Many-to-One Mode】8 transmitters can be connected to 1 receiver at the same time, one click switch, does not interfere with each other, and multiple screens can be shared. *Note: This operation requires additional purchase of transmitters, and the 1 receivers can support up to 8 transmitters.
- 【HDMI+VGA Dual Screen Output】HDMI, VGA and 3.5mm jack can be collocated freely and output at the same time or separately. Transmitted signal is crystal clear, able to stream uncompressed HD video & audio with ease. Signal experiences ultra low latency (real time) even when streaming 3D video to a 1080p device
- 【No WiFi Required】Place a TV anywhere within 164 feet from the source with included transmitter and receiver. Simply connect the transmitter to a set top box, gaming console, or other HDMI output device and connect the receiver to any HD display.
- 【Plug and Play】Get up and running in 20 seconds with a true plug-and-play experience. Connect the transmitter to the HDMI source, then connect the receiver to the secondary HDTV, and you are ready to go. Operates on standard 802.11 5GHz.
- 【Highly Compatible】HDMI interface is highly compatible and can be convertible to other interfaces. The device with HDMI interface can be used directly, and the device without HDMI interface can be used with HDMI converter. Wirelessly stream true 1080p high definition 3D video & digital audio to your TV or projector. Watch movies & TV shows from your laptop, PC, MacBook, A/V receiver, gaming console, PS4/5, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, cable/satellite.
You May Also Like…
- How to Set Up Media Server for Home Theater?
- Do HDMI Couplers Degrade the Signal?
- IMAX vs Dolby Cinema
- What Paint to Use for Projector Screen?
- Vizio vs Samsung
Last update on 2021-08-24